Kaycee/skye

Well shes back anyone take the plunge?or should I tuft. Her pics are older but she was fun before
Saw kaycee today. Shes very much like resa.thin cute body perky Acups.no sign of nad habits. Only qv but will see for hhr. I've seen her in past so we have a connection but will repeat.cute shaved and nice butt
No nice of bad habits? How about her emaciated body? I called her once a few years ago and she was completely incoherent on the phone. I wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole.
Shes still thin but we had a good chat. No bad habits.left all her stuff on coffee table where others do shit in bathroom
YMMV but I feel good about seeing g her again.i love the tiny spinner body type.
Gents a gentle warning! Careful on the commentary!

DD
lol. Did you really just use resa as a no sign example? Are you joking?
Kaycee has always been thin, and yes I know bad comparison. I'm hoping she turn the corner she did seem better than I e had past encounters.what I liked is she left all her bags on coffee table when she went to bathroom and yes she was naked.so I take that as a plus.
Someone on STG seems to have taken on a life-long mission to refer to her sticky fingers. Ad usually pops up once or twice a day.
Didn't happen to me.had a driver or friend with her, she parked in lot away from my place and walked over. Cant cash/dash the 1/4 mile.
Lot of discussion on sticky fingers, thinness, n such. Forgetting that for the moment, how is she performance, attitude, etc?
Attitude was good , performance ok but I was rushed.shes still soft, smooth and very opeminded.she has a nice little ass that just needs to be tended to.perky Anips
One of the extras she offers is greek if that's your thing. I've dipped in that pool. Albeit a few years back
She does yes and her ass is small and squeezable.extra but could be fun.tight and enjoys it