Another indicator that Odumbo's nuclear treaty was a POS

Research Group Discloses Undeclared Iran 'Nuclear Weapons' Development Site

"... the site highlights concretely that Iran was putting in place a nuclear weapons production industry, not just a development program, and there is no evidence of its destruction."

the discovery of this new site "shows the extent to which Tehran lied to international inspectors about its past and possibly ongoing nuclear weapons program.”

(Radio Farda)

its nice that you are back

maybe its that you have been around and I failed to notice
its nice that you are back

maybe its that you have been around and I failed to notice Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No. I haven't been here for a few weeks. I was on a hiatus. Grassley did a lot by unredacting those footnotes in the Horowitz report, but I'm waiting for the Durham shoe to drop. COVID-19 news is drowning these other reports.
  • oeb11
  • 04-23-2020, 02:35 PM
It will be interesting to see your thoughts on the Durham report!
It will be interesting to see your thoughts on the Durham report! Originally Posted by oeb11
Barr is talking like it might be October or even November. I was hoping for May. I'm following John Solomon, Sara Carter, Mollie Hemingway and Brett Baier.
Barr is talking like it might be October or even November. I was hoping for May. I'm following John Solomon, Sara Carter, Mollie Hemingway and Brett Baier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A nice October surprise.
Barr is talking like it might be October or even November. I was hoping for May. I'm following John Solomon, Sara Carter, Mollie Hemingway and Brett Baier. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

As am I! I'm not suggesting all FOX News shows are equal in their reporting but those names as well as others are doing the best reporting in media. They have been correct in everything they have reported from day one of the Russia Hoax! No, for you on the left, that isn't to suggest that Russia didn't try ( with little effect in my opinion since no evidence of votes changed can be verified ) to interfere in our election, of course they did and they will again. No, the hoax was that the Trump campaign played any part in the effort to interfere.

I was hopping for a summer time frame but as long as it is before the Nov. election, I'll be satisfied. The delay seems to be because they were uncovering more and more information the longer they investigated and they turned it from an inquiry to a criminal investigation.

Wouldn't you just love to see a perp walk with Comey and Brennan in cuffs.

And "who the hell is Joseph Mifsud"? Inquiring minds want to know!
No. I haven't been here for a few weeks. I was on a hiatus. Grassley did a lot by unredacting those footnotes in the Horowitz report, but I'm waiting for the Durham shoe to drop. COVID-19 news is drowning these other reports. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Speaking of Covid drowning out reports.

Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...in-2016-198171

It’s the third time the Senate intelligence committee agreed with the intelligence reports....but, but, but, Durham, eh?
Jaxboy forgot to say the House Intelligence Committee disagrees with its Senate counterpart. Here's the inside scoop from an intel pro:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hous...red-fleitz.amp

Not only did John Brennan cherry-pick the analysts who prepared the original intel report that was released in January 2017 (i.e., on the eve of trump's inauguration), he engaged in improper "analytic tradecraft" to shape and pre-ordain its conclusions to his liking.

"Contrary to common practice for controversial intelligence community assessments, Brennan’s team allowed no dissenting views or even an annex with reviews by outside experts.

These were extraordinary violations of intelligence community rules to ensure that analysis is accurate and trusted. The Senate committee reports ignored these foundational violations."
Grassley did a lot by unredacting those footnotes in the Horowitz report, but I'm waiting for the Durham shoe to drop. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So is Bill Barr!

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...for-the-russia

Welcome back.

It’s the third time the Senate intelligence committee agreed with the intelligence reports....but, but, but, Durham, eh?
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The footnotes of the Horowitz report that Grassley had unredacted says differently. Horowitz was appointed by your boy Odumbo.

So is Bill Barr!

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...for-the-russia

Welcome back. Originally Posted by lustylad

Thank you.
senate intel committe and barr appear to be looking at 2 different data sets and have different conclusions on what the data says.

they are contradictory.
Perhaps that’s because the Attorney General is a bigger piece of shits than anyone in the piece of shits US Congress.
Perhaps that’s because the Attorney General is a bigger piece of shits than anyone in the piece of shits US Congress. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

oh really, a potty mouth like you would know... uh huh....

It’s the third time the Senate intelligence committee agreed with the intelligence reports....but, but, but, Durham, eh? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Jaxboy forgot to say the House Intelligence Committee disagrees with its Senate counterpart. Here's the inside scoop from an intel pro:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hous...red-fleitz.amp

Not only did John Brennan cherry-pick the analysts who prepared the original intel report that was released in January 2017 (i.e., on the eve of trump's inauguration), he engaged in improper "analytic tradecraft" to shape and pre-ordain its conclusions to his liking.

"Contrary to common practice for controversial intelligence community assessments, Brennan’s team allowed no dissenting views or even an annex with reviews by outside experts.

These were extraordinary violations of intelligence community rules to ensure that analysis is accurate and trusted. The Senate committee reports ignored these foundational violations."
Originally Posted by lustylad
So at this point we have different opinions on the scope or purpose of Russian interference with the election.

And yet none of these reports point to or support any collusion by the Trump campaign.

And interestingly enough as pointed out by Jax's story, the Senate has kicked the can down the road on the Steele dossier and it's impact on anything, specifically leaving it out and ignoring it in any analysis they have done to date.

That will be in their "fifth" and what is to be the final report at this point.