State: -
Address: West Springfield
Activities: BJ, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Brown, medium length
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Looks worse than her pics
Recommendation: No
You got lucky. I'm pretty sure she's the one who robbed another member and got a vehicle rammed through her house because of it.
She has raised rates recently too she used to be okay was very nice then changed over time. She started selling content and I assume its down hill from here.
Yeah I believe she’s the one that gave rooter some issues last year.
The lactating mention in her earlier ads really got my attention ngl, never tried that with a provider, so I appreciate the heads up about her.
Yes, she's the one, so your lucky her family and neighbors didn't rob you.
Yes, she's the one, so your lucky her family and neighbors didn't rob you. Originally Posted by Rooter
Weird what motivates them. Dreamcatcher from Joplin ripped me off, but others have had good experiences with her.
A lot of these girls have drug problems. So that might be part of it.
What happened to you was way out of line though and will lead to someone eventually getting hurt bad.
Weird what motivates them. Dreamcatcher from Joplin ripped me off, but others have had good experiences with her.
A lot of these girls have drug problems. So that might be part of it.
What happened to you was way out of line though and will lead to someone eventually getting hurt bad. Originally Posted by Johnny32

True, it wasn't just me though. There was quite a line of other guys just on here that they did the same routine on. With the mother and neighbors it was very well planned.

I've actually seen several girls that had ripped off other people. I've had a couple of girls take off after a bit, but not straight up robbery.

In fact I remember I book with a girl that used to go by diamond years ago. Not the one we have now. She told me to meet her at laundromat. Then she texted and said it's too cold come on down to her house. She fucked me every which way. The I read several snatch and grabs from her at that same laundromat. It's situational I'm sure. They take the easy way out. This girl was different, it was planned and not just easy way.
There's a reason that she doesn't do outcall.
Exactly
Very important info being shared, I applaud everyone who shared information.