i just heard the worst news ever...

Hostess is closing??????
no more fresh twinkies.. ho ho's and ding-dongs??
THts what i heard..
then after many hours of praying ..i saw this!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/host...s-and-twinkies

could it be true??

if you could..
any gifts you want to give..just make it twinkies..hoho's and dingdongs..thankyou..
Don't fret, even if you can't buy Hostess Twinkies I am sure you will be able to buy say a Little Debbie's Twinkies or something like that. But I did read that the Judge sent them into talks so its not a done deal YET.
Nita, I will personally bake you Twinkies if need be.
!

if you could..
any gifts you want to give..just make it twinkies..hoho's and dingdongs..thankyou..please if you could..Hostess only..
Originally Posted by anita germane
Nita, the latest development gives us some hope.

BTW, did you miss this earlier memo? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=602632
oh man..that shoulda been posted in the alerts..ijs....im sure the poster just doesnt realize
thats the first place some of us go...you know.. just in case i pissed someone off....preps me for the media..
I hear they are even better deep fried.
Anyone tried that?
I hear they are even better deep fried. Originally Posted by jokacz
It's sold at most State Fairs.

• Tiger
  • 11-19-2012, 08:17 PM
I think Anita would rather have Bacon wrapped Twinkies

• Tiger
  • 11-19-2012, 08:20 PM
hahaha yummy!!
not to worry
either they will resolve their issues or some other company will buy the name and receipe
  • iggy
  • 11-20-2012, 05:53 AM
was on the morning news, the Bankruptcy Judge has required the Unions and Hostess to meet and resolve their differences to bring the company solvent, to prevent the Hostess from closing.
oh man..that shoulda been posted in the alerts..ijs....im sure the poster just doesnt realize
thats the first place some of us go...you know.. just in case i pissed someone off....preps me for the media.. Originally Posted by anita germane
sorry about that. Note to dumb ass self, next time if there is one review and alert
  • Tiger
  • 11-20-2012, 08:06 AM
sorry about that. Note to dumb ass self, next time if there is one review and alert Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You can also add it into the other category and become a triple threat.