Carolyn, in Independence

Anyone have any experience with this Lady?

https://st-joseph.skipthegames.com/m...o/083191136680
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Stay far away, there’s a well documented history of her here… I won’t rehash it all, but suffice to say it’s a gross environment for sure.
Tons of bad reviews from the past.
She is a nice person who doesn't deserve the grief that she gets. She is up front, NO FULL SERVICE. No deception but her skills are marginal if you're looking for deep tissue or Shiatsu. Most of those "bad reviews" are about the cats that she keeps. If you're looking for a nice conversation, a little touching, and a release then she is good to go.
Just stating the cats are the reason for the bad reviews is a bit of an undersell IMO, the place reeks of cat urine… I’m sure she’s perfectly nice, but I went long before I was a member here and it was horrible.
It’s gross in there. Like really nasty

https://st-joseph.skipthegames.com/m...o/083191136680 Originally Posted by nwmorider38
OH, It's her again. She has been reviews here on ECCIE many times; there was not one single positive comments that I remember.

There were a lot of comments about how much her home smelled like cats, and more comments about her mental stability and lack of proper treatment for those who chose to visit her.

She has been trying to sell this massage nonsense for decades, with never a satisfied customer.

She has even registered here on ECCIE as a guy, and then tried to give herself a positive review. One of the girls that every guy should avoid. Just STOP and read the rest of her ad that you reference; if all of that run-on discussion about her cats and everything else doesn't make you hesitate, go read the ad again or a third time and ask your self what you have learned from the ad.

It is recommended that you look up some of the past comments about Carlyon in Raytown, MO. Then think about your options: meet a new friend, or get a date with Thumbalina and her four sisters.

OH, It's her again. She has been reviews here on ECCIE many times; there was not one single positive comments that I remember.

There were a lot of comments about how much her home smelled like cats, and more comments about her mental stability and lack of proper treatment for those who chose to visit her.

She has been trying to sell this massage nonsense for decades, with never a satisfied customer.

She has even registered here on ECCIE as a guy, and then tried to give herself a positive review. One of the girls that every guy should avoid. Just STOP and read the rest of her ad that you reference; if all of that run-on discussion about her cats and everything else doesn't make you hesitate, go read the ad again or a third time and ask your self what you have learned from the ad.

It is recommended that you look up some of the past comments about Carlyon in Raytown, MO. Then think about your options: meet a new friend, or get a date with Thumbalina and her four sisters.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Preach!

or get a date with Thumbalina and her four sisters.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!....PERFECT!! !!!!!!

That was why I asked, her ads make her seem a bit unhinged, but then, I've never been one to run from crazy when it comes to women

Thanks for all the info guys!

https://st-joseph.skipthegames.com/m...o/083191136680 Originally Posted by nwmorider38
I've seen her several times, and I've offered mixed reviews. Here's the 50,000 ft view:

Pros:
She looks pretty good in person and downright amazing for her age, which I reckon is 57-64.

She is really nice (now) and sweet. That wasn't always the case, but I'll explain later.

Added private tags (Mini Review) The Dr

Thanks!
I always thought if her pics are current that, yes, she's quite pretty, I like to go to the brewery on the square and it sounds like she's not far from there, thats what got my interest.
I suppose all that private stuff was a long time ago? I've seen the promised land but I never got to visit.