We got CLOEY BANKS steeling ADS and Alayn Seduction steeling the rest...

What in the wide world of sports is going on around here?

Cloey Banks steeling Eryn's ADS and Alayna Seduction steeling everything else!?

There is speculation that Cloey Banks might not be doing this but it's her PIMP! What's funny is she or the pimp have been asked repeatedly to stop. They respond by saying don't get pissed. Hobbyists don't like pissed providers. Shit you not!

Then Alayna Seduction WTF is going on there? It wouldn't surprise me if she starts quoting in her car date ADS that's she is a "Steel".

For the most part nothing can be done legally I mean but don't these two have any pride or conscience?
Nm
It's starting to look like. "Cher"
Song:

Does anyone really care about your rants SL.

Sam
Better to "steel" than to "steal", I always say.

Steel yourself and gird your loins!
Does anyone really care about your rants SL.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Better to steel than to steal, I always say.

Gird your loins! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Two usual suspects in a row. I must admit GFE you've been on your best behavior. I'm proud of you. Now if you get you ugly step child Cro to grow a pair that would be awesome. He's following me like Nuget follows Whispers.

"Steal" from the root Greek word Steele. Definition is taking from another without any conscience. It's where we get out word Steel for flame hardened metal.
Opinions vary SL. My opinion your posts are a waste of data storage. They attach members to the point of cyber stalking. You can't have a logical discussion, always being negative or name calling or ??. Guys like you and other trolls is only place you got balls is when you are behind keyboard.

I am sure you will try to have a intelligent comment to mine. Save it only shows us that my comments are true.

Sam
Better to "steel" than to "steal", I always say.

Steel yourself and gird your loins! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
exactly! steel is a form of metal, Steal means you take something without paying for permission
Opinions vary SL. My opinion your posts are a waste of data storage. They attach members to the point of cyber stalking. You can't have a logical discussion, always being negative or name calling or ??. Guys like you and other trolls is only place you got balls is when you are behind keyboard.

I am sure you will try to have a intelligent comment to mine. Save it only shows us that my comments are true.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Your such a sweet heart. Keep up now!
exactly! steel is a form of metal, Steal means you take something without paying for permission Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
It also means I can't spell worth a shit.
It's starting to look like. "Cher"
Song:

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Lol!!!!!!!!
Two usual suspects in a row. I must admit GFE you've been on your best behavior. I'm proud of you. Now if you get you ugly step child Cro to grow a pair that would be awesome. He's following me like Nuget follows Whispers. Originally Posted by Still Looking
You're just not worth the trouble sonny.
You're just not worth the trouble sonny. Originally Posted by nuglet
Thanks grandpa
It also means I can't spell worth a shit. Originally Posted by Still Looking
no your spelling is OK, you just use the wrong fucking word...
no your spelling is OK, you just use the wrong fucking word... Originally Posted by corona
Well that too!