Climate change experts

Left - Bartender
Right - High School sophomore
Fucking idiots.
see the problem???

see the problem???

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Looks like we are doing the heavy lifting and China is cheating....
Looks like we are doing the heavy lifting and China is cheating.... Originally Posted by friendly fred
of course.. but why say climate change is false, like so many on the right say? why make fun of the high school girl? the fucking thermometer hit 98 degrees today in Dallas, don't fucking tell me that's not climate change.
Looks like we are doing the heavy lifting and China is cheating.... Originally Posted by friendly fred

and people still don't like the fact that Trump pulled out of that phony "cap and trade" income redistribution scam. go figure.

poor little retarded Greta. my advise to her would be to kill herself before the planet burns up in 12 years. save herself the agony. just let all us rich american white people suffer to the end. NOT.

BAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAA
But but but.....climate and weather are different, you’re just to dumb to know the difference. (Say the “experts” when there’s a cool day in August).
of course.. but why say climate change is false, like so many on the right say? why make fun of the high school girl? the fucking thermometer hit 98 degrees today in Dallas, don't fucking tell me that's not climate change. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell”

― General Philip Henry Sheridan

that was 1865. it's no hotter today in 2019 than it was in 1865.

Greta is a RETARDED idiot who's been brainwashed.
“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell”

― General Philip Henry Sheridan

that was 1865. it's no hotter today in 2019 than it was in 1865.

Greta is a RETARDED idiot who's been brainwashed. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
it is hotter today.. it felt worse without air conditioning in 1865. but this September is the hottest on record in Dallas.
it is hotter today.. it felt worse without air conditioning in 1865. but this September is the hottest on record in Dallas. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

prove it.

https://www.iweathernet.com/texas-dfw-weather-records

1898-09-15 98 69 83.5 5.3 0

it was 98 degrees .. same as today .. on Sept 15th .... 1898.
prove it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
not playing the game. it is, whether you accept it or not.
not playing the game. it is, whether you accept it or not. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you lost the game. so take your football and go home, Lucy.

prove it.

https://www.iweathernet.com/texas-dfw-weather-records

1898-09-15 98 69 83.5 5.3 0

it was 98 degrees .. same as today .. on Sept 15th .... 1898. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Apologies everyone. I just realized my photo app isn't sizing down the memes and it's been messing up the treads. I'll have it fixed in the future.