Name: Sierraamador
User ID:: 323994
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: none listed
URL / Website: -
City: Belton
State: Texas
Address: Off 190 and I35
Activities: Greetings, convo, LFK,DFK,BBBJ,FIV,69, Reverse 69,CG,K9,Lazy K9, MISH,BBBJ, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brown worn in pig tails this time, down to her mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Around 5'2" I would say about 130 pounds, very pretty smile, nice small breasts,her ass is plump and very firm great to hold and squeeze, golden brown skin, just a very sexy young lady. Sweet voice, great to talk to.
Recommendation: Yes
She went UTR it seems, I wish I could have been able to meet her.
Yea I've been trying to reach her as well, but negative contact. She was a regular I guess she called it quits.
I talked to her on Wednesday, she is going to be utr for a while longer, shit happens
I talked to her on Wednesday, she is going to be utr for a while longer, shit happens Originally Posted by jesjames
Does that mean she’ll be coming back eventually? I hope so!
Roger that.. Thanks for the Intel
she posted on another monger site she has a new cell # and she will be back this week
she posted on another monger site she has a new cell # and she will be back this week Originally Posted by txboi254
“....And what happened then? Well, in Whoreville they say
That the Grinch's cock grew three sizes that day!”
She said she was going to be back, made arrangements for appointment got a much higher than normal rate and haven't heard from her since
Talked to her again for a short period today, she offered an out call but since I was at work could not take her up on the offer. Her donations have increased it seems because she has been inactive for a month or so and needs the income.At the moment she is only able to offer out calls due having taken on a roommate. So hang in there hopefully incalls will be back in the near future.
I had a session with her Tuesday morning, right now she is very limited on time, so not much time to hobby. She said she hopefully will be back to full time in late Dec or Jan. Hang in there
She is back just got a pm she has a new number
She is not back, that number is an old number that I have had for months.When I last saw her she said it may be awhile, maybe later this month or next year, if she comes back at all.
Yeah that is her old number, she is pretty busy so she is hard to get ahold of. She had issues with her phone with this number before, she might be having similar issues again.
I talked to sierra a bit today, we were supposed to get together this coming week for one of those amazing meetings, but as luck will have it she has had a family emergency and is headed out of state for awhile.She told me it may be awhile before she comes back this way...I am not to sure if she will ever fully return to the hobby....sad face