Most expensive restaurant in Dallas

Hello,

Is there a consensus on which restaurant in Dallas is the most expensive? If so, have you been there? What was it like?

If you take a date there then how much is it with normal food and drinks?

I would guess Nick and Sams or Fearings?
The most expensive part of dinner is not usually the food. Cocktails a few bottles of mid range wine can run you $300+
Just give the date $1K and ask her to guide you.
The French Room in the Adolphus Hotel downtown Dallas.
Carbone in the Design District would be a candidate, as would Mr. Charles on Knox. Georgie around the corner from Mr. Charles would be another. Crown Block. The Mansion. Monarch. And that doesn’t include the steak places.
The last time i took my gf to Del Friscos i spent $500 and that was with no wine and only a few cocktails

i have spent more than that at Nick and Sams but always for more than 2 people. I took my daughter, her boyfriend and her mom and dropped a little under $1000 in january
The dining room in our house. Over $100k in remodeling and furniture and my SO is not done yet.
Took a date to Eddie V's the other night and the two of us with drinks, entree, & dessert was just over $$$, plus tip and valet.

But I spent the night at her place, so I guess I broke even.
Took a date to Eddie V's the other night and the two of us with drinks, entree, & dessert was just over $$$, plus tip and valet.

But I spent the night at her place, so I guess I broke even. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
If I might inquire sir, ......and how much have you paid in 'emotional tax' for said date ?
There are probably a good half-dozen restaurants where you can easily spend $300+ for two, excluding alcohol. I think the bidding needs to start at $400-$500 to be a player in the “most expensive” sweepstakes.

I excluded alcohol since that can really drive up the tab depending on quality and quantity.
this is a good list but I believe Town Hearth is still considered the most expensive in Dallas proper
Lol, you are doomed to stick with your SO otherwise you will have to remodel again
Lol, you are doomed to stick with your SO otherwise you will have to remodel again Originally Posted by Feeltheshow
Oh not to worry. There will be another dining room remodel in a few years when this look goes out of style. Apparently the master bath is now on the list after we stayed at a fancy resort she booked us at last month.

I think I just need to disappear to the ranch for a few weeks before I am ready to see the Amex bill. With the deer season open I may have enough paying clients to pay it...