What is a Spinner

I think we need to define "Spinner" I have often met a girl. who says she is a spinner.. but really was not a a Spinner. To me a spinner is a a girl who weighs between 100 to 130. She has the ability too spin. I think skinny when i hear the word "spinner" ... Not chunky, not a few extra pounds.
I think women in SA use "spinner" as a buzz word to mean "Not Curvy". Shaq wasn't half wrong. SA women on average are larger than other women in the rest of the country. If you travel to NYC or DC you'll see what I mean.

Not being shady since at size 8 I certainly have extra padding.....I accept that my body is not perfect by any means and it won't be unless I continue to put the nutritional work into it. Damn delicious tortillas! They are the devil.

As a side note: Women who aren't thin can spin too. It just takes a solid core to keep you stable.
Pickup, 130 pounds is stretching it maybe 120 pounds.
5'0-5'2" 100-120lbs. Think SexyPennyLane,Seductive Selena, or others of similar bodies.JS
Usually 5' to 5'3" and around 105 lbs is classified a spinner in most definitions. NaughtiNaria and ChanelNicole would be a good examples also.
Kinda crazy I can be a spinner but 6' & 150. It's all in how you work your way around a dick yo
Kinda crazy I can be a spinner but 6' & 150. It's all in how you work your way around a dick yo Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Spinners are short petite and light weight 6 foot tall is an amazon woman
Spinners are short petite and light weight 6 foot tall is an amazon woman Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
But by definition I can do what "makes" them spinners.....have you looked a a real Amazon Sheepy? I'm to "petite" lol.
Orchids can spin, I have first hand knowledge!
Orchids can spin, I have first hand knowledge! Originally Posted by Joe Buck
Morning Joe!!!!!
Spin, and flip, and flexible as all get out!! Gotta love yoga😍
  • ttmax
  • 06-30-2016, 08:44 AM
.....,for me a spinner is "in the eye of the beholder", I have referred to some ladies as spinners and I have been "dinged" for it! ..... it's like this ...... "every girl is a princess", and that's How I was brought up! So would you say, " I am full of sh#%&t?
But by definition I can do what "makes" them spinners.....have you looked a a real Amazon Sheepy? I'm to "petite" lol. Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Your not petite, chihuahuas are petite And Great Danes are huge. 5 ft 105 pounds is petite 6 ft 150 pounds is a Great Dane. couple cans a pork and beans and your gonna fill out that frame and your gonna be a big ole girl.
But by definition I can do what "makes" them spinners.....have you looked a a real Amazon Sheepy? I'm to "petite" lol. Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Sounds like you have a self confidence issue get over it and love yourself (or in your case sell your love)for who you are your 6ft 150 there's nothing wrong with you.
To mean it can be broken down two ways.

Literally, if she can sit and spin, she is a Spinner. In this case, Orchids is literally a spinner, even though she may not fit the normal perception we have come to appreciate.

I think the more common definition is as listed above, around 5' tall and around 100 pounds. In this case, Orchids does not qualify, yet I'd still enjoy her spinning on any part of my body.

What gets me is when some mini BBW considers herself a spinner, when there is no wY in hell she would be able to get herself to spin.

All that being said, we all know who in this thread meets the true definition of a "jerk"...
Lol oh Sheepy!!! I have no such thing as a confidence issue. Now being hot headed that's something I can swear by. You clearly haven't been paying attention to any of my posts. I'm a sexy mixed badass with mad skills yo!