AVN awards coming up

me and the wife are thinking about going to the AVN expo, wonder if buying the VIP is worth it?
  • Re
  • 01-07-2017, 02:43 AM
The whole thing boring. It's like walking around a strip club with more kids, stds, and tit jobs. Plus the event center usually smells like weed, nutsack, and gas station knockoff fragrance.
I was also wondering about the Adult Entertainment Expo that is held in Vegas every year.
I wish Showtime still showed the AVN Awards those were a lot better than Grammys or Oscars. Nothing like watching a girl thank everyone when she wins best anal or blow job lol.
been there done it .. don't do it .. save your time and money
When I went I had the best time, we went to clubs, danced all night, ate the best food. Depends on your definition of a good time.
Skip it. Not worth it.
Been there, Done that.

Not what all the hype is about.

• btbb
  • 01-15-2017, 10:03 PM
Skip it. Not worth it.
Been there, Done that.

Not what all the hype is about.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Well said. Couldn't agree more.
me and the wife are thinking about going to the AVN expo, wonder if buying the VIP is worth it? Originally Posted by Boomstick
I have been serval times and I always have had fun and like with anything it's what you make it buddy. It wasn't boring to me At all, I was there with a few female friends of mine and they made it very interesting and fun, Go enjoy yourself buddy life is short.