State: Texas
Address: near citycentre
Activities: gfe, bbbj, bbfs
Hair Length and Color: long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: slim, C cups but little ass
Recommendation: Yes
Curious to know what kind of screening you had to do?
just need a reference
Booker told me Tiffany canceled her trip to houston for personal issues, so she was never here to houston. Are you sure you saw Tiffany and not someone else?
LOL. OP made the whole thing up??
That's not uncommon on here.
I saw every girl so far, Tiff was here for 4 days, left and then came back only to work the prebooks. I never got a 2nd appointment with her. Lisa, Rose, Hana, Emma was better. I'm seeing Kate today. I'll drop a review after.
It was a very last minute thing. Lisa and Tiffany was available for that day. I was hesitant to book her over Lisa who has several great reviews but glad I was able to see her.
I definitely enjoyed Hana. She's the only other girl I've seen. I would love to see a review of Kate.
has any girl on this agency catch HIV yet?
I saw jina. She was ok.
has any girl on this agency catch HIV yet? Originally Posted by henryle123
Have you?
Kate is curvier than the others I’ve seen. She’s about 5’3” big eyes and the album says “all natural” but they looked MM to me. She speaks English well though and has IOP. Just thicker than Lisa or Rose.
What is IOP
IOP = Illusion Of Passion.

Pretty much, make you feel like she really into it. Most likely faking it, but it’s better than a cold fish that just spreads her leg open and makes you do all the work until you go.