NORTH DALLAS INCALL AVAILABLE

I've got a very good friend who is a provider that has a VERY nice incall location available at a very good location for a very good rate, that you can rent out per day or weekly.

It is fully furnished and has two rooms- one bedroom and one playroom with stripper pole and wall of mirrors, TV, sound system, separate bathrooms for him and her, living room/kitchen, etc.

Please pm me if you are interested I can send you pictures and I can get you in touch with her.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-01-2013, 11:37 AM
I just happen to be in the market for a place to borrow a few times a week. Please send me information.

Z
PMs replied to, The wall of mirrors and stripper pole are being put in soon. But it is a for sure thing.
Hi, I am coming to Dallas this week on The 7th, Id like to see it, if its not available, I will be there Dec 7-17
Salma
323-929-7597
I'm interested! Being in the midcities sucks sometimes since some Dallas guys won't come all the way out here! LOL Sent ya a PM!
Could u plz send me info on. This
If interested please private message me your email and phone number for pictures of the incall and my provider friend's phone number.
No longer looking. Please close.
I am interested for weekly. Plz call me at 972-621-9854