The DACA crisis, another ending battle.

What about a full scale sprint to the boarder in fear of your life...
You're right...I've seen many videos of terrified North Korean's fleeing North Korea and being shot at as they flee for freedom...this is what you're talking about correct?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Nope! You are talking about above ground. I'm talking about "tunnels" below ground.
You're wrong. "March 21" isn't today.

Only a very small percentage of those arriving are allowed to stay; so, you're wrong again.

And those who are getting in illegally and remaining here illegally are costing the American taxpayer something on the order of $43 billion per year or more; so, you're wrong again.

And you're also very wrong when you don't identify the incompetent leaders as Chucky and Nancy who have been in Congress since the Reagan administration and haven't done a damn thing to fix the immigration problem.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok, if you say today is not today fine!

First, exactly how are illegal immigrants costing taxpayers 43 billion dollars. Moreover, in an administration that has set winning records for highest personnel turnover rate, most vacant cabinet positions at the two year mark, most criminal convictions, most days golfing by the chief executive and an alleged leader of the free world uttering statements like windmill noise causes cancer....Please tell us who the competent leaders (democrat or republican) are in this administration? Even more important who is the key federal official now responsible for immigration policies?
Nope! You are talking about above ground. I'm talking about "tunnels" below ground. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
With the secrecy of the North we don't know much about tunnels...if any escaping south...I imagine it's more on the lines of ...kill and bury.
Since you mentioned Korea maybe you can enlighten us...I just don't know why people would want to escape the greatness of North Korea...do you??
Ok, if you say today is not today fine!

First, exactly how are illegal immigrants costing taxpayers 43 billion dollars. Moreover, in an administration that has set winning records for highest personnel turnover rate, most vacant cabinet positions at the two year mark, most criminal convictions, most days golfing by the chief executive and an alleged leader of the free world uttering statements like windmill noise causes cancer....Please tell us who the competent leaders (democrat or republican) are in this administration? Even more important who is the key federal official now responsible for immigration policies?
Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Any high school Civics class will teach you that Congress is responsible for passing the laws -- even those dealing with immigration. Everything you point to as being a problem, e.g., immigration laws, vacancies, etc., has its roots in Nancy and Chucky's Congress where they are sitting on their asses not doing their fucking jobs.

"...members of the first, second, and third generations on average all cost more than they pay... the total fiscal burden for the first generation and dependents would go down to $43 billion..."

(Politifact)
You know it is possible to tunnel under walls and militarized borders (Mexico/North Korea) right? Originally Posted by Whisky_1
My gosh, what a dumb argument!

You do know we shouldn't hold the good hostage to the perfect, right?

You do know it takes a lot of time and effort to build tunnels - and this significantly slows down the flow of drugs and human trafficking, right?

You do know walls and other barriers are useful in "funneling" smugglers and illegal immigrants toward points where our border patrol resources are concentrated, right?

You do know.... awww, never mind! Your mind is closed to rational argument.