Fetish Friendly!

Rochester area providers that cater to Foot Fetishes. It seems like it's slim pickings in the Rochester area even though that world has blown up in other cities. It's taken over twitter and such just not here locally. Any help? Or Suggestions?

Thank you.
Rochester area providers that cater to Foot Fetishes. It seems like it's slim pickings in the Rochester area even though that world has blown up in other cities. It's taken over twitter and such just not here locally. Any help? Or Suggestions?

Thank you. Originally Posted by Roccityfun22
What girls have you seen in Roc for that? Northern Belle is fetish friendly in the area.
What girls have you seen in Roc for that? Northern Belle is fetish friendly in the area. Originally Posted by TheReal
Yep... NB is a foot fetishist's boner.
Yes she is. Northern Belle is the one that turned me onto feet. Was last year and seeing her Onlyfans made me inquire. We did a couple short sessions with just that, when I was in Roc for work and snuck out for “lunch” Also sessions with it incorporated. Her feet are super sexy. Then again, what isn’t on her?