Ok, I know it's only pre season!

With last season's Rex removal and all the other coaching changes, huge pay roll commitments, etc, looks like another"oh hum" season in the making for the 2017 Bills. But wait, maybe the Marv Levey concept regarding pre season games has been re visited by the coaching staff and they will come out swinging on opening day! Anybody know what Marv is doing these days? Maybe he could be coaxed out of retirement!Even in his 90's , he would be far better than the Pegula picks I'm seeing!
Bills will not make the playoffs yet again
Sabers ditto
2017/18 will be a sleeper just as 2016/17 was
hope I wrong, but not seeing it yet

I wonder if the Pegula's even want one of the 3 teams they own to be a winner
So I'm betting Amerks have another sleeper also

mmmmmm do they own any other pro teams ?
oh how sweeeeeeeeeeet!

...its jimmie ball time ...once again

...lets all ...watch a bunch a murica hatin roid ...ragers throw a gay ...ball while civil ...war 2.0 be bein started by the marxist ...commies
It's tank time! How can you get rid of your top receiver and best corner back, and worry about future draft picks. Looks like they'll only beat the Jets once and go 1-15.
It's tank time! How can you get rid of your top receiver and best corner back, and worry about future draft picks. Looks like they'll only beat the Jets once and go 1-15. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Don't even feel warm n fuzzy with that,maybe beat Indy To get to 1 n 15
They will continue to be both: 1) just good enough to not get higher in the 2018 draft 2) not good enough to make the playoffs. This has been the trend for 15+ years. Either this roster needs to drastically overachieve or drastically underachieve. None of this middle of the road BS that we have had to deal with for almost 2 decades.
Bills will not make the playoffs yet again
Sabers ditto
2017/18 will be a sleeper just as 2016/17 was
hope I wrong, but not seeing it yet

I wonder if the Pegula's even want one of the 3 teams they own to be a winner
So I'm betting Amerks have another sleeper also

mmmmmm do they own any other pro teams ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Do you suppose Pegula could save up enough of his lunch money to buy the Pats? As soon as buys a team it drops to the basement and stays there !
Do you suppose Pegula could save up enough of his lunch money to buy the Pats? As soon as buys a team it drops to the basement and stays there ! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
but I think they would have to sell the Bills
if sell maybe move then ah fuck now Pats suck
The worst part is that the Bills should have had Reich and Schwartz as their coaches instead of hiring the bobbsy twins. Dont know about new coach but we will find out soon
The worst part is that the Bills should have had Reich and Schwartz as their coaches instead of hiring the bobbsy twins. Dont know about new coach but we will find out soon Originally Posted by lilylivered
News flash Lily,if the twins your talking about are the Ryan duo,they were canned last season, newbie McDermott won't make it through this season he will be collecting unemployment like the Ryan's.
Still paying the Ryans. They were fired. They get to collect a pay check and talk shit about Buffalo for a few years. Not unemployment. Plus Rex baby gets to make money doing what he does best. Talk. Just saying give the new coach a chance. We will know soon.
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Yep, ole Fitz is Tampa's back up qb,still throwing hot and cold,but when he is on a hot streak he is great!
The Bills can definitely claim victory this season, over each stupid cluck that pays to go to New Rich Era Loserville Stadium.

And if you think it isn't a community issue, slide on over to Independent Provider Reviews to check out the fat pigs Buffalonians aren't just paying for love, but bragging about paying for love.