Computer Genius needed

it was turning on and then right back off. now it stays on but my screen says no signal.. i checked all the connections and everything seems fine there...
Does the fan run when you turn on the computer ?
Does the fan run when you turn on the computer ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Yes it does.
So I was on my desktop pc last night and it suddenly shut itself off.
I tried to turn it back on and it turned on by no signal to my monitor(a flat screen TV).
And now it wont even stay turned on... HELP!!!

Can someone tell me what may be wrong or come check it for me?
I really can't afford to buy a new desktop.
And I do not want to lose all my pics on it.
If it's not staying on it could be you need a new power supply. Could be multiple things sadly but if it turns on for a few then off. Most likely your power supply is shitting the bed soon.
Worser than losing your phone
wait ...did ya say computer ...jesus?

Worser than losing your phone Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Naw cause ya can't drop your PC in the toilet!.....

it was turning on and then right back off. now it stays on but my screen says no signal.. i checked all the connections and everything seems fine there... Originally Posted by Angel14609
Just beware of that goofball who offers to put some 'special secret software' on your puter to fix it all up!.....
PM,
Too Funny

C,
Im smarter then that.

To those who have replied via PM,
Thank you all so very much, I have someone willing t look at it and see whats wrong. And I have someone willing to fix it when I find the problem. I apperciate all of you for helping however you did.

London,
HAHAHA very funny
C,
Im smarter then that. : Originally Posted by Angel14609
Hope so but malware is incredibility easy to slip in even if your there watching....ijs
PM,
Too Funny

C,
Im smarter then that.

To those who have replied via PM,
Thank you all so very much, I have someone willing t look at it and see whats wrong. And I have someone willing to fix it when I find the problem. I apperciate all of you for helping however you did.

London,
HAHAHA very funny Originally Posted by Angel14609
I sent well wishes with my mind. Cuz I dig you that way.

Computer Jesus...where's Money when you need him?
Im smarter then that. Originally Posted by Angel14609
In any event NEVER ever, let XY 'fix' your PC!!!......
I sent well wishes with my mind. Cuz I dig you that way.

Computer Jesus...where's Money when you need him? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

Thnx JC
I can tell you now that it doesn't sound like the power supply at all, it's a hardware issue for sure but I would more than likely point to ram or the motherboard.

The photos will still be able to be pulled if needed using a recovery method. I know that you said you had 2 people to help you repair the issue but to be honest if they knew what they were doing you wouldn't need both as your issue is pretty straight forward.

-Network Technican by day, Perv by night