Fort worth

So probably a dumb question... I know that Oakmont is a joke but has anybody tried the altamesa blvd amp?
Is it reported as being a legit AMP or rub and tug place?
Its time to move...
I have been to the alameda and mccart a few times. They do offer more but they will haggle on price of service. I rather driver further and paid fixed price with quality service. That place is down the street where I live. The same people runs the Oakmont joint probably owned this joint also. I know that the same ladies does come to this location.
You can’t go wrong with any of the red table girls all hot as hell and a wonderful time!
Been to Altamesa and Oakmont. I will say the upscale at Oakmont was pretty bad while the one on Altamesa was tolerable. Last time I saw Yoyo and had a pretty nice session. Nice looking lady in her late 20’s or early 30’s and a pretty nice personality, easy to talk to.
Been to Altamesa and Oakmont. I will say the upscale at Oakmont was pretty bad Originally Posted by YohannG
frickin autocorrect doesn't know what upsale is lol. But you probably figured that out.