AMP Dude Running Out Without Paying

I heard about a guy who visits local AMPs, always without an appointment.. white guy with bible verses on his chest, along with red trucks.. tattoos. runs out the door without paying. multiple times.

whomever this guy is will be making it difficult for other guys who want to walk in without an appointment.. unless you are known to a Spa, be ready to be sized up and possibly be rejected, if you try to go as a walk-in.
somebody needs to reach out and touch this guy... Firmly
  • Tomo
  • 04-11-2019, 10:45 PM
I heard about it too. This is not an isolated incident. It happens from time to time and these shit heads are fucking it up for everybody.
I thought they always collect the money up front?
We need to rip his tattoos off.
  • nono
  • 04-11-2019, 11:32 PM
They always collect the money up front.
  • Gp_R
  • 04-12-2019, 12:22 AM
maybe he take the money left on the table and run out
somebody needs to reach out and touch this guy... Firmly Originally Posted by Goose2u
+1
It happen in Fort Worth last week, so now they are asking for the money upfront.
The ladies work hard to please us. If they have bad experiences here they won't return to visit Dallas. They know who their friends are and take care of them.
Most of the Chinese massage places in arlington asked for the money up front now. They just got tired of people running out on them. A lot of the girls that work there dont like this to much
maybe he take the money left on the table and run out Originally Posted by TX_hammer
I think this is it..

I’m too old to run-wasn’t me
I have probably been to a spa 50 times in my life and have never not been asked for the money upfront. I have even been asked for the money upfront from a provider I have seen 10+ times. This makes no sense.