question about LFK and DFK

How common is this? And how do you know best to engage?

I mean, I get it...that's a great garnishment as part of a hot session with a beautiful asian, but is there not concern that she maybe just did TUMA with someone or took a shot to the tonsils 15 minutes ago?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but inquiring minds and all of that....
The girls take great care to be extremely clean between customers. That is how they make there $$$.

My recommendation is to search, and read reviews to determine which girls you want to visit.

If you are concerned if a lady participated in TUMA or CIM with someone before you maybe you need to rethink about seeing an AMP girl.
There's always this concern with people who think of it. A lot of these guys don't seem to care on here, though. It's something that you can easily avoid if you don't feel comfortable with it.
+3

if that is any concern to you, take up knitting or bingo. those would be more your speed.
  • Cosyg
  • 04-16-2019, 04:00 PM
Be sure you're her first of the day. but who knows when
Depends on the vibe you get from the lady.

Before I met Yumi at Bali in January, I had to wait for more than half an hour (I was a walk in so I didn't mind) and while I was waiting alone in the room, I was thinking of LFK/DFK and whether Yumi would start kissing me the moment she entered the room. The thought excited me.

However, when she entered the room, she gave off a cold distant vibe and I knew there would be no LFK/DFK, at least not in the beginning.

Just before the table shower, she did offer me some mouthwash which I accepted and she also used some of the mouthwash. I sucked on a mint while waiting for her so I didn't need mouthwash but I used it anyway. However, even after that, she didn't initiate any kissing or seem welcome to it and I was too shy to take the initiative myself and kiss her. So there was no LFK/DFK throughout the session.

On the other hand, when I met Shasha at Lucky Haven back in February, we were passionately french kissing from the moment she entered the room. My first time meeting her but she gave out such a positive passionate warm vibe. The opposite of Yumi. Lots of DFK throughout the session with Shasha.

If you want to kiss, I suggest you read reviews of several different ladies and schedule appointments with the ladies who do kiss based on their reviews.
If you want to kiss, I suggest you read reviews of several different ladies and schedule appointments with the ladies who do kiss based on their reviews. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I agree.. seems like a lot of guys pass on kissing, so it may take several reviews to get a feel.. you can be certain from my reviews, if a lady will kiss, because I never wait to find out. I never wait more than 5 minutes in to initiate.

Shasha is probably the best Provider Initiator, and possibly the best kisser as well.
Shasha is probably the best Provider Initiator, and possibly the best kisser as well. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The girls rinse their mouths out after every session. I don't even think about it honestly that some other guy 5 minutes ago shot his swimmers in her mouth.