Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Shower, Sauna and Relaxing
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark Blonde - Long and kept up…until it was let down ��
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approximately:
5’8”
I would say more like “Athletic Thin” than spinner.
Enhanced chest yet maybe the most perfectly sized B/C for her body type
Recommendation: Yes
Can someone please clarify for me exactly why this doesn’t meet criteria for PA? I feel as though I took the time to provide information on someone not reviewed. If a grown adult isn’t able to discern from what I wrote that this was a spectacular experience and in mho a unicorn in both Pittsburgh and the AMP Scene in general they probably don’t deserve the hour of opulence that I experienced.
i think maybe your information didnt really sound like the actual account but more about all the things you would like her to do next time. maybe if you added some details about the encounter you might get the acceptance you were seeking. it doesnt read like an encounter it reads like a fantasy of an encounter. just my thought.
User ID is wrong. That may be the issue.
User ID is wrong. That may be the issue. Originally Posted by Bradshaw12
that could be an issue. if they dont have a user id or if you dont know if they have one leave it blank.
that could be an issue. if they dont have a user id or if you dont know if they have one leave it blank. Originally Posted by mulletman66
To be honest, I don't know what user id means and it's not required for PA, so I always leave it blank.

Is it the reviewers id? Or the subject's? Anyway, not required for PA, but confusing nonetheless.
Ahhh shit, I left out one word that likely would have completely changed things.It should have read “I can only fantasize again”.

Thanks for your input yall. Maybe admin can edit and we will be good to go.
You definitely should, I may go back again today ��