Multiple orgasms

Any males out there able to cum with ejaculate numerous(4+) times within an hour? I was having sex with my girlfriend and this happened, I kept going and going. Previously I could cum twice, MAYBE 3 times(very rare though).

I could have easily done a 5th and very likely more. We stopped because it was starting to hurt her. I have heard of men doing this and I dated women who told me their ex'es could do this but again I was always a two with a very rare three.

This surprised the hell out of me to the point of thinking what I'm doing different that may be causing this. The only things I can think of is:
1. Taking a half tab of zinc along with a daily multi
2. started taking creatine, amino acids and glutamine pre and post workout.
3. been super excited about hooking up with my first provider.

I heard zinc can increase sperm production so perhaps it's mainly that. I'm pretty sure creatine, glutamine and BCAA's don't do much for sex drive/sperm production but not 100% certain. I wanted to get other males' input on this. Again this is new to me, never ever came this many times with that feeling of being able to cum again.

And no, I'm not complaining!
And the reason why you are even hobbying???

Just kidding, thanks for sharing and info provided.
I have done it before, but I've never tried it with a provider and it was awhile ago, like 5-6 years.
Hell, 1/2 the time I can't pop 1 time in an hour. Been like this since I was young, don't know if it's a curse or a good thing - (guess that depends on the lady
I once had three blows during a happy ending/happy beginning massage in less than an hour, but that was an exception event. I caught her at the top of her game and I was especially horny.
Happens to me all the time.
At the ripe old age of 62 I have come to find a second pop within the hour is getting more and more difficult. However, about a year ago I saw Grace UTR for the first time and she got three pops out of me as easy as pie. There's a lot to be said for technique! :-)
.... And so the farmer approaches Brewster the Rooster laying there on the ground sure he had literally screwed himself to death with every hen in the house left completely exhausted. Brewster lay there on the ground his wings and legs spread wide, his eyes closed. As the farmer bent over Brewster to look him over close, suddenly Brewster opens one eye and looks at the farmer and points upward and says, Shhhh, buzzards."
I could go 3 times in an hour in my 20's. I'm 35 now and 3 months ago started hitting weights hard and use protien drinks and creatine for loosing weight and helping with workout performance. Now I have found that I can again go 2 or 3 times in an hour. I thought it was a combination of working out and dropping 20 pounds but maybe creatine has something to do with it.
Creatine doesn't have anything to do with it, unless you're doing Kegels, too. lol Working out has a number of benefits ranging from increased testosterone production to more efficient NO conversion cardiovascularly. In other words a hydrolic pump works better when properly maintained. And that Creatine--if it isn't mono hydrate you aren't getting the muscle uptake you could if you did use it. Studies are pretty certain of that now. It helps you more efficiently build new muscle and make use of that protein shake you mentioned. Congratulations for getting to the gym. Keep it up and you will not only dial back that age of yours physically, but you're paying it forward every time you go. It's harder than most people think. (No pun intended, but on second thought it does kind of fit.)
Happens to me all the time. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Me too, it's a race to see who can rack up the most before the bell rings...haha
Damn lots of Stamina going on here...What about the females though? I can usually best get my "Explosions" while getting the "DLD" (dirty lick down)...not dirty in a bad way though Lol! I can climax while full penetration but the foreplay or even doing myself can make me go and go and go more so.I always have had energy though....Good to know there are guys with this much stamina
Damn lots of Stamina going on here...What about the females though? I can usually best get my "Explosions" while getting the "DLD" (dirty lick down)...not dirty in a bad way though Lol! I can climax while full penetration but the foreplay or even doing myself can make me go and go and go more so.I always have had energy though....Good to know there are guys with this much stamina Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty

Good lord EB, give me a second while I clean up the drool...
So the Big question is, Does your cock stay hard for the whole hour.
Mine stay's hard for an hour plus. We won’t get into how long, but the girls are very happy.
I Just want to say be real careful. You can rupture the membrane around your nut from the stress.
and it hurts like hell. If you nut that many times you might want to put some ice or a cool towel on your nutz. I know because I did it and it hurts every time I come more than three times in a hour, I have to put a cool towel on my nutz for few minutes, while she keeps playing with my cock or I just won’t come again. That’s when the girl pounds the hell out of my cock. CG and RCG is the bomb… I start saying ride it bitch ride….LOL
DAMN!............ Gonna be a female pervette and go give myself a "Hand" night gents Keep UP the HARD work!...I mean Play!