KC Help needed

I'm traveling to the KC area this weekend. Having a hard time finding a provider. I'm staying in Olathe and have a hotel and references. had a provider warn me of Johnson county. I checked alerts and found nothing on Johnson County. Can someone shed some light? Do I need to cross the state line, if so where is it 'safe'. Thanks in advanced.
Strong opinions about this exist - and they run equally for and against Johnson County . . . the true fact is that KCMO puts up larger numbers than Johnson County by far, they are just not as "vocal" in the media about their enforcement activities. Neither side of the State line is any safer than the other - it all boils down to how a professional lady mitigates her risks. Getting an outcall to Johnson County might be a little rough though - more-so than if you were staying in Missouri. Seeing a lady incall on either side of the line comes down to her reputation, her past performance and your good homework - as a true professional in this business works equally as well and discreetly, regardless of her geographical location.

It shouldn't matter if you're seeing a lady well reviewed and discreet - but admittedly, outcall to Olathe is placing you at a disadvantage, if that was what you are seeking.
Thanks Jackie. If needed I will go to an incall. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anyone, feel free to pm me!
Thankyou
Thanks Jackie. If needed I will go to an incall. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anyone, feel free to pm me!
Thankyou Originally Posted by avinpoint
Jackie nailed it and I might add that if you can pass screening, I would think outcall should work ok for you. I've seen more friends on the Kansas side than in Missouri and never had a problem but there are always folks who scream to stay out of jo-co and oddly enough they usually live in Missouri...
This is a good post since I have been doing pm's,chat,research by other posts and google you name it just for this one trip and I always do incalls only when traveling but even with that being said,Safety is a MUST no matter what and even being male or female...it goes both ways.Thanks for the good info.