Babes of Wichita Halloween VIP Party!! (Wichita)

Gentlemen,

It's nearly time for the Babes to show you their tricks and treats!

If you have met either myself, or one of my sexy friends, please contact me for all the party details!

Location, time, and details will not be sent out until the day before, but I can tell you the party is actually ON Halloween (31st). I won't say what time the party begins, but I will say that parties are usually over by 7 p.m.

Ladies in attendance for this party include:
Staci Stacked
Paris
August
Miss Julie
Willow

I am always looking for sexy new friends to join our team, so there may be some new talent at the party, too!

If you have not met one of us before and would like to attend, there is still time to get verified! Please contact me with your references for scheduling!

Sweet kisses,
Staci Stacked/Babes of Wichita
Thread has been locked/closed. Pursuant to forum guideline #30: ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

Please contact Staci via PM or email regarding your interest in this event.