Sleep in the Nude

This is silly, but I'm curious. How many of you sleep in the nude? I have been since I was 12.

I also won't wear underwear under my jeans.
I go commando 24/7 365 days a year. I got tired of getting heat rash from underclothes.

plus I love the freedom
Oenghus

That is called Ballroom
Oenghus

That is called Ballroom Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer
Okay Old-tyme-racer you will have to explain that to me lmao I am still a little wet behind the ears lol
real men wear underwear...
I go nude at nite---and in my hotel room as often as i can...I even opened the door to the maid nude once{she was shocked.....lol}
I'm nude more than I am otherwise . . . I know exactly the feeling Dallas, I've done the same thing to the maid more than once - never gave it a second thought.

Kisses,

- Jackie
When wearing me kilt its proper to be "regimental".
Let's face it, some bodies are just meant to be nude more than others! I have no problem with the idea that Jackie and Dallas are nude as much as possible, but don't get that same warm fuzzy feeling about Oenghus.
I sleep nude every night...but its getting cold so who wants to come and hold me..
I sleep nude most of the time... Never answered the door naked though lol
Let's face it, some bodies are just meant to be nude more than others! I have no problem with the idea that Jackie and Dallas are nude as much as possible, but don't get that same warm fuzzy feeling about Oenghus. Originally Posted by ez2plz

• Modda
  • 10-10-2012, 08:09 PM
real men wear underwear... Originally Posted by KenMonk
Okay..I agree they wear, but where? Out side of the Pants?
Let's face it, some bodies are just meant to be nude more than others! I have no problem with the idea that Jackie and Dallas are nude as much as possible, but don't get that same warm fuzzy feeling about Oenghus. Originally Posted by ez2plz
Thank god you dont have those warm fuzzy feelings toward me Ez that would be just awkward and wrong.

Kaylen if you lived in Topeka I would come keep you warm, my bed gets a bit cold this time of year as well
Damm, I thought this was just a SHMB....but noooooo....now I see just what a bunch of twisted fucks...I mean, I believe there is a bill in the senate that will require that females go commando and males wear underware..

I'm with you ez..