The one and only "Hope" in Tulsa, OK retired!!

***Retired as of Oct 12, 2012***

"I want to thank everyone whom I became friends with over the course of 5 1/2 years in this industry. It was certainly a fun journey and made great memories with each of you individually. I have decided that my education has become very demanding and requires my full attention now. I apologize for the lack of notice but if I didn't retire now, I may not have committed to it over-all. My wish is for all of you to remember that this industry is for all of us to embrace it with enjoyment and appreciate the positiveness it offers. Leave the negativity (drama) out of this. We have enough negativity in our own personal lives...this is suppose to be an escape from it, not adding more. I will miss each and every one of you and hope you find the passion you have sought out for! Romance and mystery are always the key ingredients we long for in the adult industry..."

Endless hugs and passionate kisses to you all~~~ Hope
Hope, you are a wonderful lady, and I'm glad to have had the chance to meet you on one of your Wichita trips a couple of years back. Best of luck with school and your future career!

DB
Best wishes for the brightest of futures.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm happy that life is headed in the direction you wanted! Congrats, honey! This is great news to hear!

You've always been such a sweetheart to me, and I really appreciated it!

I hate to ask, but will you be available for references for a short period? * I always heard there were no stupid questions...lol
I'm officially in mourning!
Here's a toast to many a smile!
i'm so glad to have met u, hope. one of the best experiences was with you.
Hope - you are amazing. I will miss you.