Fisting Anyone??

I have never fisted a lady but have been curious. Are there any ladies that like or have or would like to do this? If you dont want to say it here please feel free to message me.
I've never done it, but im not sure if my little pecker is gonna be able to follow my fist.
Sounds painful lol
Doesn't really sound sexy at all to me......but if I ever got a hand up a pussy, I guess I would think it's awesome! Have to tell my friends about that
lol Monkey. I look at it more as an experience, not really all that sexual (to me anyways), but I can see how it can be, but its just one of those "ive never done it so I would try it at least once" type of things.
Just one of those things i can say i have tried it at least.
Been there.
Done that.

kinda thing.
Sounds painful lol Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Ill take that as a no for you.
Have done it, feels odd lol- I prefer to keep everything less stretched than that though
Ill take that as a no for you. Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Oh yea I'm sorry that would never work for me I'm to little to even think about trying something like that ever
Ouch
Oh yea I'm sorry that would never work for me I'm to little to even think about trying something like that ever Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
i completely agree. if i could i would, but im just way too petite for that
From what I hear about you will probably have to cover it up before you touch it.
I didn't figure I could take it either- I didn't realize exactly what was going on down there lol, but if somebody knows how to do it apparently it works.
Call katkisses, she can accommodate you.
If you have given birth you can probably take a fist. It doesn't stretch you out, although if the person doing it is too rough you might tear a little bit.

It is not something that lends itself to hobby life because it requires time and relaxation.