Dirty Dog comments toward me

Starting a new thread as not to hijack the other post anymore than already is.

This is in response to DDs comment toward me in the other Thread.

To answer DirtyDogs post I am not sure what your beef is with me or what I do for a living. But come on do not lump me in with those crackpots just because I live in the same town as them.

Their are 10s of thousands of Men, Women and Children around these States United that re enact every major war fought except the most recent . We do it to preserve history. The living history community spans from the Founding of America through the Vietnam Conflict.

I am an American History and Theater major at the local university in Topeka. I teach history through performance. I am no more a Johnny Reb than I am a Yankee. I have had family that fought on both sides during the American Civil War and my grandpa and uncle fought in World War 2 and I recently lost a very close friend in Iraq.

Due to a knee injury and having 3 concussions due to multiple car wrecks, I am not able to serve in the military as some of the fine gentleman on this board have or as my friends or family members have.

What I do is a way to honor their memory and teach history about what it might have been like. That is all, I am still learning and have a lifetime of learning to go as I am only 35.

So if I may ask Dirty Dog what is your issue with me? Lets bury the hatchet and call a truce

I am not sure what I did to have wronged you but I apologize for whatever I may have done.

I come here to escape home life and have fun. And when time and money allow have a date or two with the beautiful ladies on this board.

Yes I have made some mistakes got caught in some of the drama on the board but hey you live and learn.

So Dirty Dog what say you? Lets bury the hatchet and let by gones be by gones.

Thank you

Oenghus
Starting a new thread as not to hijack the other post anymore than already is.

This is in response to DDs comment toward me in the other Thread.

To answer DirtyDogs post I am not sure what your beef is with me or what I do for a living. But come on do not lump me in with those crackpots just because I live in the same town as them.

Their are 10s of thousands of Men, Women and Children around these States United that re enact every major war fought except the most recent . We do it to preserve history. The living history community spans from the Founding of America through the Vietnam Conflict.

I am an American History and Theater major at the local university in Topeka. I teach history through performance. I am no more a Johnny Reb than I am a Yankee. I have had family that fought on both sides during the American Civil War and my grandpa and uncle fought in World War 2 and I recently lost a very close friend in Iraq.

Due to a knee injury and having 3 concussions due to multiple car wrecks, I am not able to serve in the military as some of the fine gentleman on this board have or as my friends or family members have.

What I do is a way to honor their memory and teach history about what it might have been like. That is all, I am still learning and have a lifetime of learning to go as I am only 35.

So if I may ask Dirty Dog what is your issue with me? Lets bury the hatchet and call a truce

I am not sure what I did to have wronged you but I apologize for whatever I may have done.

I come here to escape home life and have fun. And when time and money allow have a date or two with the beautiful ladies on this board.

Yes I have made some mistakes got caught in some of the drama on the board but hey you live and learn.

So Dirty Dog what say you? Lets bury the hatchet and let by gones be by gones.

Thank you

Oenghus Originally Posted by Oenghus
X1000