Dating real world women.

So I’ve been single for a good while and recently started dating, kind of in hopes of having a monogamous relationship. I got on one of the dating apps and I’ve had great success meeting lots of women; good connections that had possibly. This is the 45-55 age group.
So one thing I’ve noticed is that 3 of the 4 that I’ve had sex with, that on the 2nd time we were having sex, they would ask for Greek. All are as insatiable, if not more than me, all want to do it every time we are together, and all will soak the sheets. They’re freaks. It’s just mind blowing. I guess a lot of women do get sex crazed when they hit their prime. Up until now, most I dated were great in bed, but nowhere near this level and damn sure never wanted Greek. It’s like they have gone from GFE to PSE.

So do any of you guys run into this?
Ladies, are you like this in the real world?
This is impossible. My wife says all women stop having sex after the age of 40. She says all the women she knows tell her this.
  • BLM69
  • 09-29-2021, 04:01 AM
This is impossible. My wife says all women stop having sex after the age of 40. She says all the women she knows tell her this. Originally Posted by Big Ed
Women want different cocks, you don't think they get tired if the same ole same ole for how many years now? This is why the OP finds freaks ready to go all out! Your wife is playing you 😜

I've stuffed many married women, separated women, lonely women, there's nothing like fucking a regular woman, more passionate and real. Once they get passed the fake good girl act and open up on what they want, it's game time
there's nothing like fucking a regular woman, more passionate and real. Once they get passed the fake good girl act and open up on what they want, it's game time Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly! It’s funny how they sound like a librarian on line but once you get them out at a restaurant with one drink their attitude quickly changes.
I guess that’s the beauty of on line dating. You can pretend to be what you want but once you meet someone that you like, the real you comes out.

This beats sugar babies all day long.
I got on one of the dating apps Originally Posted by ERWhyNot
Do you have a recommendation as to your favorite?
Do you have a recommendation as to your favorite? Originally Posted by mark77070
Zoosk by far.it cost about $50 for three months. Much better quality women than Plenty of Fish and OKcupid.
I think POF has more users so if your a numbers guy then that would be a start.
The thing about all of them is that you have to make a good profile that gets their interest then you have to hit everyone of them up. The next thing you know you’ll be juggling several at a time. Make sure you have at least 3 or 4 pictures on your profile too.
If you got a little game, not a bad looking guy, nice, gentlemanly, and funny, the sky is the limit.
Ive gotten more pussy from women that have written on their profile…
“If youre looking for a one night stand or sex the first time we meet then I am NOT your woman!”
… Yeah right… Whatever you say princess.
  • BLM69
  • 10-01-2021, 08:56 PM
I been scoring at gambling establishments, wealthy women, broke women, women that I never pictured myself with, they are all the same with different requirements to get to the honey hole

Being nice, listening to them and lying is the formula to getting free passionate pussy, being single helps since it does take texting, talking on the phone and having meals together, I enjoy the company while I get to the prize. Not looking to get involved with just one pussy
  • PhoK
  • 10-02-2021, 10:45 AM
I started with POF and had good results. Just gotta’ filter out the fakes.. surprisingly, Facebook dating is amazing. It’s like Tinder, free, and rarely run across a fake profile. Never once got Greek, though, so a bit envious at the OP.
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2021, 03:07 PM
I used POF many years ago, I fucked a fat Mexican chick off it and hooked up with a mixed girl younger than me, I had a SO back then so I couldn't put more time in it

I started with yahoo personals that was later sold to match, that was a meat market for pussy, they were giving it away by the dozen back then, I had nurses, teachers, professional women, unemployed women and they all wanted one thing 😁 cock!

This was before the boom of social media. I've always kept a low profile and still do, I don't have a personal social media page, only a hobby one to communicate with some bad bitches.