Accident injury lawyers?

I got into a wreck yesterday and I am fairly certain I might need a lawyer due to the other party not having the correct coverage. I am not sure how to find a good one since I have not needed one before so I thought I would ask here. If you have any recommendations please email me the info at ElysaScott@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
Get the HAMMER he will get you the cash you need, or something like that.
Then there is something Adler I think Jim Adler watch a little local TV you will find 4 or 5 of them.

Best to look in the phone book and try and find one that specializes in personal injury
Thanks Hobbyfun, but I was more in search of someone that is not the typical ambulance chaser with a TV commercial.
What county did the accident occur in. I do this sort of litigation for a living, although I specialize in relatively large suits. I'm suspect if you'll let me know where it happened, I can give you several names of reliable and experienced PI lawyers near you. Please send me a PM.
Why do you need a lawyer? Did they not have insurance?
I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay in a holiday express last night.
TexTushHog - PM sent... Thanks so much for your response.

hookem69horns - I prefer to not post more details in public than I already have.

To everyone that sent me tips or helped point me in good direction, Thanks so much!

T4TEXAS - I hope you enjoyed your stay
Rocky Walton He's in Arlington... He'll get 'em
Bear in mind that if they have no insurance, the probably have no money and therefore not wort suing. Your best defense is to insure yourself out the wazoo and let them go after the other guy.