I'm confused, cbj but allows daty..huh?

Wtf I just saw a provifer that was cbj but allowed daty huh?
Saran wrap is extra! LOL!!!!!!!
Brother man I have asked this question for years, and years. and not one person has answered..

I dont get it either; "I will let you put your mouth on my pussy but no fuking way am I suking your bare cock"..

you can get an STD from a guys mouth just as easy as from his dick.... i.e. cold sore, guy could have the ending or begging of the flu..etc..
She doesn't want cock juice in her mouth.....
She doesn't want cock juice in her mouth..... Originally Posted by Megan Love
Her loss

I, too, have been confused on this. I just love to get a girl off with my tongue. I'm probably better at it with my mouth than I am with my dick Fortunately as of late, I've only seen girl who enjoy cum-- so much so that they swallow
pickupkid-- do you like cock and juice in your mouth? Well she does not like it either. Her pussy does not have taste buds.
  • b2pop
  • 11-24-2012, 04:25 PM
There are all kinds of women available on here just find one that meets your needs. You will never figure this one out and it is not worth trying.
I like pussy juice in my mouthj
Why is this confusing? CBJ or BBBJ is up to the provider and the level of risk she is willing to accept. To DATY or not to DATY is up to the hobbyist and the level of risk he is willing to accept.

Whoever said you can get an STD just as easily from receiving DATY has no idea what they are talking about. DATY is one of the lowest risk behaviors associated with transmission of STD's. Only herpes presents a potential risk for transfer from mouth to gentials, and if the carrier is infected with HSV1, the virus cannot survive long enogh to lodge in a nerve tract. The genitals can only be infected with the HSV2 virus.

Meanwhile, BBBJ is only slightly lower risk than uncovered vaginal penetration. The oral cavity and tissues of the throat can be infected with either the HSV 1 or 2 virus, as well as HPV (the virus that causes genital warts), gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis. In theory HIV can be trasnferred as well, but to date, not a single infection via BBBJ has ever been documented.

Sounds like your CBJ providing and DATY accepting provider probably knows her STD's and the associated risks a bit better than you, and chooses to operate within her comfort zone.
No confusion in my mind. My ATF knows I love DATY and she gets off that way so easily that I can stay there for an hour, she has told me straight out that BBBJ is not on the menu because even the taste of pre-cum makes her gag, I much prefer to enjoy DATY and a CBJ than no DATY and a gagging lady.
Deal with it or go elsewhere. It's girl's choice when it comes to what she puts in her mouth. It's not solely about disease...
Why is this confusing? CBJ or BBBJ is up to the provider and the level of risk she is willing to accept. To DATY or not to DATY is up to the hobbyist and the level of risk he is willing to accept.

Whoever said you can get an STD just as easily from receiving DATY has no idea what they are talking about. DATY is one of the lowest risk behaviors associated with transmission of STD's. Only herpes presents a potential risk for transfer from mouth to gentials, and if the carrier is infected with HSV1, the virus cannot survive long enogh to lodge in a nerve tract. The genitals can only be infected with the HSV2 virus.

Meanwhile, BBBJ is only slightly lower risk than uncovered vaginal penetration. The oral cavity and tissues of the throat can be infected with either the HSV 1 or 2 virus, as well as HPV (the virus that causes genital warts), gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis. In theory HIV can be trasnferred as well, but to date, not a single infection via BBBJ has ever been documented.

Sounds like your CBJ providing and DATY accepting provider probably knows her STD's and the associated risks a bit better than you, and chooses to operate within her comfort zone. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Impressive information Ms Stacy...well written too
Wtf I just saw a provifer that was cbj but allowed daty huh? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Because she can
IDK... did you ask her because noone here has the answer...
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Hmmm, well, I like almonds but not peanuts. Ism't that the same thing?

Seriously, noy all CBJ/BBBJ decisions are based only on health risks.