One for the street gang

I had one of those weird days this week. A business partner needed to see a man about a horse. I know the man and his horse. I took the morning off and headed towards the Arlington area where we were to meet. I went early to troll the entertainment district to see if any of the girls hadn't gotten enough the night before and were out strolling the morning traffic. I came up empty after cruising the brown/360 area including some apartments there. I went on down Division and found one very old wsw.
I thought I had plenty of time left to stroll when my partner called and asked a favor. He needed to go pay a visit to someone in GP but didn't want to take his very conspicuous rig. I hadn't lucked into anything so I picked him up at a nearby mall parking lot.
He gives me directions straight in to Master Logan's fertile hunting grounds around Houston/23rd area. There was one wsw shaking her thang right out on Division. I looked and he commented that we might have to come back after our business was concluded to check that again. Now mind you, I have never spoken of the hobby with this guy before. We turn off the main street onto 23rd and a wouldn't you know it. A chubby wsw on the corner. A quick right on the other street and there in the middle of the road was a very tall amazon looking bsw. One hand on her hip and the other pointing at another bsw as she giving her attitude.
My partner says, there she is, pull over. I am like wtf?? I don't want to get busted for picking her up. I pass on by and tell him that the cops in this area will think we are picking up a hooker and bust us. He says she isn't a street walker.We make a quick check in the area and see no sign of LE. I swing back and pick her up. He gets out and puts her in the middle. She was very clean and smelled fresh. She asks him what is going on with me being with him. He tells her we are friends and partners and not to worry.
He then directs me over to a warehouse in GP and I pull around the back. They both get out, he undoes his pants, and she goes down and starts sucking him off. Talk about slurping! Meanwhile I am freaking out. He tells her to get ready and she goes all the way down on him. Obviously he donates his swimmers and licks her lips and smiles when she gets back in.
Then he asks if I want to get some as well. She is only doing this to get a little extra cash because her old man left and blah blah blah. I pass this time around.
We start heading back where we picked her up and he has her pull her top down for some tittie play! Nice manmades as I did sample a feel of them. he he She even dropped her pants far enough to show him that she is clean shaven. And to think I thought I knew this guy!! We drop her off. Only this time we drop her off at her car that is parked in a place of business. She drives a newer gray dodge stratus. As she gets out, she gets a paper and pen from her purse and writes her name and number on it. She hands it to me and says that if I change my mind or know anyone else that could help her out, just call. She prefers not to have to walk the streets!

So... here you go boys, her name is April. She is probably later 30's, AA, needs braces on her teeth,is slim, has large nips on manmades, and sucks for 25. Her number is 817-716-6334

Happy trails to those that may be interested
  • OFF
  • 07-22-2009, 04:47 PM
LOL - I used to see ladies who drove-up and down Harry Hines in Dallas. It has been a long time since I have gone trolling like that.

OFF :-)
Nice post. And OFF I also recall those days. Oh for the good old days. LOL.

I very seldom sampled the wares, but it was fun to get propositioned 50 times a night as they pulled up beside you and "begged".
  • OFF
  • 07-23-2009, 02:30 AM
Nice post. And OFF I also recall those days. Oh for the good old days. LOL.

I very seldom sampled the wares, but it was fun to get propositioned 50 times a night as they pulled up beside you and "begged". Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot
There is a station on the west side of Harry Hines about halfway between Walnut Hill and Royal. I used to stop there late at night to fill-up. I had a number of ladies drive through and flash their boobs and ask me if I wanted "some of this"?

There were also many nights I had sex in a warehouse parking lot in the back sit of my car with a lady I picked up. I knew several of them by their real names amd their street names and had a couple of their phone numbers.

Those were fun times.

OFF :-)