Dreams

I tend to dream in color and have pretty vivid dreams. I’ve even had dreams of having sex with some of the ladies I’ve seen before. My question, has anyone else, ladies or gents had dreams of sex with others?
All I can say is I have to change the sheets now and then.
I occasionally have those kinds of dreams. Problem is the alarm clock usually goes off when it's about to get good.
I tend to dream in color and have pretty vivid dreams. I’ve even had dreams of having sex with some of the ladies I’ve seen before. My question, has anyone else, ladies or gents had dreams of sex with others?
All I can say is I have to change the sheets now and then.
Originally Posted by ugotme10

My question is does anyone really have dreams that are not about sex ?
That would really suck ...

For some reason if i fall a sleep i awake harder than chinese arithmetic .

Had a over night session with a provider ,I went to sleep and when i woke up she had cloned my willy with the kit you can buy from some sex toy company .

She asked me what the hell makes you so hard while you sleep ?
My reply -Was dreaming you gave me my money back and paid me .

That would keep me dreaming ....
I dont sleep well so therefore I usually dont dream.BUT baby you can dream about me anytime..lol
I'll tell you my dreams if you tell me yours! I dream a lot about pancakes..... 😈
I dream in color, third person as though I'm watching myself, but not always... sometimes it's first person..., and I learned to control my dreams to stop night terrors and to be able to fly in them all.