Trump trumps hildebeest in viewer ratings

Trump prevails over Hildebeest in convention speech ratings race

by Brian Stelter July 30, 2016: 3:00 PM ET

Who won the convention ratings race, Donald Trump or Hildebeest?

Trump, by a margin of 2.4 million viewers, according to Nielsen, the TV ratings firm.

Hildebeest's Thursday night acceptance speech at the DNC averaged 29.8 million viewers across ten broadcast and cable channels.

Trump's speech at the RNC one week earlier averaged 32.2 million viewers across the same channels.

Nielsen's totals did not include PBS. With the public broadcaster's coverage added, Trump's speech had 34.9 million viewers and Hildebeest had 33.8 million, a difference of 900,000.

(CNN)
  • DSK
  • 07-30-2016, 04:26 PM
I'm surprised people haven't gotten tired of Trump, but he is entertaining!!
SNORT
slick willie did fall asleep
Trump will beat the Hitlery Rotten Clitface by 50 million in the general election... YUP!

Trump will beat the Hitlery Rotten Clitface by 50 million in the general election... YUP!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Cool. SLOBBRIN, you want to raise the stakes on our bet?

(You really ought to vote for the one who won't close your group home...)

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Trump might win the popular vote, but he will lose Florida and the Electorial College to HRC.
New polls suggest he won't win shit.
Trump might win the popular vote, but he will lose Florida and the Electorial College to HRC. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You and hildebeest are boring, flighty.

New polls suggest he won't win shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of polls, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You and hildebeest are boring, flighty.

Speaking of polls, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't care if Bill fell asleep. If her running mate had fallen asleep, then that would have been a problem.
Did IBOLa post the original poll?

No, he never did.

Lying cocksucker...
I don't care if Bill fell asleep. If her running mate had fallen asleep, then that would have been a problem. Originally Posted by flghtr65

Did IBOLa post the original poll?

No, he never did.

Lying cocksucker...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't want to watch the convention. Missed the first night, but the SO wanted to watch. We don't have cable so we watched on PBS. I felt like I had walked through a feedlot.
I don't care if Bill fell asleep. If her running mate had fallen asleep, then that would have been a problem. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Kaine was trying to figure out where she stood on issues during her speech, if she might address much with substance, Bill already knows it will be different from yesterday, because he's had to listen to her shit all the time she's been "his girl" ..... after 40-50 years he knows it's all bullshit anyway ..... and he also knows its about selling influence and renting rooms at the White House.
What has not been mentioned is that the DNC ratings were MUCH higher the first 2 days than the RNC ratings and still higher on the 3rd night. I watched both Thursday night speeches but I was more interested in Trump's speech.

Monday night's DNC speeches were seen by 26 million viewers across seven channels, versus 23 million for night one of the RNC.

Tuesday night's DNC coverage averaged 24 million, versus 19 million for night two of the RNC.

And Wednesday night attracted 24.4 million viewers, versus 23.4 million viewers for the RNC.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/29/medi...-four-ratings/