OMG! Hey EVA, look at what Malia's doing

These photos tell the whole sordid tale EVA and I know that you will move for an immediate impeachment of Obama based on them. He is unfit to hold office (we all knew that anyway).

Someone get that girl a brass pole. Relax, she's 18.
shake that money-maker girl!

glad to know she is 18.. but out of respect for the Office of the President, I will wait until January 21 to make an offer on that ass!
Are all the kids in the photo 18?
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LOL right, and why did you think I gave a shit what she was doing in the first place?
These photos tell the whole sordid tale EVA and I know that you will move for an immediate impeachment of Obama based on them. He is unfit to hold office (we all knew that anyway).

Someone get that girl a brass pole. Relax, she's 18. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Malia is 18 with hormones charged and this is typical what 18 years old do or apparently you never been to college. This story is about as useless as showing a pic of an 18 year old boy watching poor. However, look at the potential First Lady who was way in her adult hood when she posed nude and one pic she's posing as if she's a lesbian.
Say what you want but malia is not exposing her breast for money you dumb prick.

Someone get that girl a brass pole. Relax, she's 18. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
By the way- what's worst- Malia doing what the average 18 year old does at a concert or the Bush daughters drug and alcohol usage? Remember Bush's daughter getting busted for using fake I.D in austin to drink alcohol?
Imagine if Malia dropped out of high school and had 2 kids out of wedlock like Palin's daughters- you bastards would never stop talking about it. JD I bet you got a hard on watching Malia twerk you sick bastard!
Since you make assumptions, I've never understood why twerking is supposed to be sexy. Besides, that not her tits out there as you noticed you sick bastard. As for school, I still take an occasional class for the fun of it....and to find girls with a daddy complexes.
Since you make assumptions, I've never understood why twerking is supposed to be sexy. Besides, that not her tits out there as you noticed you sick bastard. As for school, I still take an occasional class for the fun of it....and to find girls with a daddy complexes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please show where her breast are exposed liar- perhaps you getting it mixed with the less wife of Trump and her racy pics.
JD I bet you got a hard on watching Malia twerk you sick bastard! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
JD .... The "Sarg" is flirting with you! .... Obsessing on your junk.