Can we get a Melania Trump Showcase added to the site

I'm down for some hot lesbians

• jma9
  • 08-01-2016, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't mind checking out her showcase...she's hot. While your at it, put up a showcase for Michelle Obama. I'm sure there are a few guys running around here that like to perv-out on TS women.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well then YOU lying liberals ought to be lobbying for some pics of shrilLIARy and Huma ! I wouldn't call them hot like YOU all do though !

When 0zombies die, They go to 0zombie Heaven and watch 70-90 year old lesbo's munch carpet for eternity... Your time will come soon enough, LilSis Chappedass... I hear their tongues are full of holes from the biopsies/rot from the syphilis...

Well then YOU lying liberals ought to be lobbying for some pics of shrilLIARy and Huma ! I wouldn't call them hot like YOU all do though ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Well known lesbian cunts there.
When 0zombies die, They go to 0zombie Heaven and watch 70-90 year old lesbo's munch carpet for eternity... Your time will come soon enough, LilSis Chappedass... I hear their tongues are full of holes from the biopsies/rot from the syphilis...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are not supposed to speculate on a medical condition, even on this forum whiffy.
The system is rigged!

Must Protect Hillary’s Optics – Thousands of Trump Supporters Turned Away By Democrat Mayor and Fire Marshal in Columbus…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...l-in-columbus/

Posted on August 1, 2016 by sundance
Thousands were turned away from a Trump Rally today in Columbus Ohio as it appears the political arm of the DNC, via the Democrat Mayor Andrew Ginther, and Democrat Fire Marshal Kevin O’Conner, blocked attendance to the Trump event.

Moments before going on stage to a restricted audience of 1,000, Donald Trump informed the media of the political manipulation:

Ohio mayor that restricted Trump crowd size today campaigned with Hillary YESTERDAY

http://theamericanmirror.com/oh-mayo...ary-yesterday/

The line for a Hillary rally:

• R.M.
  • 08-01-2016, 04:11 PM

Why not. Neither her or her husband are overly concerned with this.

It's not like she raped someone, or took advantage of someone when they were in a vulnerable position, or even took advantage of a much younger person, perhaps an intern, and forced her to have sexual relations with her.
Didn't Bill tell Jennifer Flowers that Hillary got more pussy than him?
The line for a Hillary rally:

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Collectively they all have an IQ of about 20, lol.

Jim
I wouldn't mind checking out her showcase...she's hot. While your at it, put up a showcase for Michelle Obama. I'm sure there are a few guys running around here that like to perv-out on TS women. Originally Posted by jma9
Compare the photos of trumps wife at the RNC side by side with Kaitlyn Jenner - it could be a body double - trumps wife could easily be mistaken for a tranny and with that masculine voice a dead give away
Compare the photos of trumps wife at the RNC side by side with Kaitlyn Jenner - it could be a body double - trumps wife could easily be mistaken for a tranny and with that masculine voice a dead give away Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So YOU are trolling for trannies now , Lubed Wide-ass !!! When YOU are not writing FAKE reviews !
Compare the photos of trumps wife at the RNC side by side with Kaitlyn Jenner - it could be a body double - trumps wife could easily be mistaken for a tranny and with that masculine voice a dead give away Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Did the shrapnel go through your eyes and ears too?