The smallness of the left and hypocrisy

Patton Oswald, the comedian, was featured today on MSN after writing a letter about his recently deceased wife. Oswald is unflinchingly liberal and attacks conservatives frequently. According to the left, he can no longer be called out because his wife died.

Joseph P. Kennedy was an American hero. He died testing a remotely guided flying bomb. His father was pro-Nazi, anti-semitic, racist SOB. I guess history should give the elder Joseph a pass because his son died.

Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth lost both legs in a helo crash during wartime. Does she get a pass because she only lost her legs.

So what is the cutoff date for giving people some slack; one year, two years, five years. Remember Captain Khan died 12 years ago. Mr. Khan, it turns out, is a democratic operative. He works for the Clintons and his job is to get green cards for Muslim refugees so they can stay in the USA. Khan became a tool for the left on his own time. The amount of slack he should get should not extend beyond the personal. Why Khan didn't blame Obama for allowing his son to die in vain by throwing away the Iraq victory is the key. Khan didn't blame Hillary who voted for the war. Trump is an innocent bystander to this democratic slime job.

KHAN.....
Holy chit. It's not 5pm anywhere in the USA.

Catch your breath. Put on a pot of strong coffee. Shut the fuck up.

Or, just shut the fuck up.
The hate and venom of Trump's #2 ass kisser has no bounds.
those replies are so predictable.. flaming liberals only know how to hurl insults.. they duck truth faster than flying bullets.

this Khan Dude is the biggest Tool.. now he deleted his website, after real journalists investigated and found out who he really is.. Democratic Party Tool from the word go.
those replies are so predictable.. flaming liberals only know how to hurl insults.. they duck truth faster than flying bullets.

this Khan Dude is the biggest Tool.. now he deleted his website, after real journalists investigated and found out who he really is.. Democratic Party Tool from the word go. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Typical response is to call someone a liberal. It is so predictable.
Typical response is to call someone a liberal. It is so predictable. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
typical that you said it's typical to call one a liberal, in the typical fashion of ignoring why I brand you a liberal.
typical that you said it's typical to call one a liberal, in the typical fashion of ignoring why I brand you a liberal. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Such is the smallness of I'va biggen.
Typical response is to call someone a liberal. It is so predictable. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why? Is liberal a bad word?
typical that you said it's typical to call one a liberal, in the typical fashion of ignoring why I brand you a liberal. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You stupid fuckers have a liberal running against a liberal. Bet you would vote for a wallaby if it was nominated. By the By your opinion is worthless.
Such is the smallness of I'va biggen. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Speaking small how you doing dolly?
Why? Is liberal a bad word? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Must be if you are a wingnut. Or it is the standard fallback position when you got nothing.

ekim & assup rider. time to take your meds!

dildo and gay rey doing what they do best.. time to take your meds! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dildo loves getting ass fucked.

ekim & assup rider. time to take your meds! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
EKIM the LYING LIBERAL doing his " bottom man " position in his favorite " pumpjack " game. so that's what the fags mean when they say they're gonna " take the plunge " !!! Another one of THEIR terms for getting THEIR fudge packed.
Dildo loves getting ass fucked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Looks like you need to get on the chimp chump chimp program.

seems that you have a thing for dildos. lets see if the chimp chump chimp program fixes that.