And now...the rest of the story

Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=18...lim-migration/

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.
This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.
  • Old-T
  • 08-02-2016, 08:05 PM
While I do not agree with many of Kahn's points, I find yours seriously hypocritical. So now the Conservative position is anti-profit? Since when was profit a bad word in a capitalistic platform?

Was there ever a more direct/blatant profiteering event than VP Dick Cheney's funneling literally billions in non-compete contracts to his Halliburton pals? $40B in published white world funds. Likely considerably more in the black. I somehow suspect Kahn's income is remotely close to 11-figures. Where is the outrage there? Do I hear crickets?

In terms of profiteering that would make a third-world despot green with envy Cheney was the most corrupt person to ever serve as P or VP--at least until Clinton-2 gets her turn. By comparison Kahn is a complete amateur.
Chaney's not running again Low-T although I wish he'd take you quail hunting.
While I do not agree with many of Kahn's points, I find yours seriously hypocritical. So now the Conservative position is anti-profit? Since when was profit a bad word in a capitalistic platform?

Was there ever a more direct/blatant profiteering event than VP Dick Cheney's funneling literally billions in non-compete contracts to his Halliburton pals? $40B in published white world funds. Likely considerably more in the black. I somehow suspect Kahn's income is remotely close to 11-figures. Where is the outrage there? Do I hear crickets?

In terms of profiteering that would make a third-world despot green with envy Cheney was the most corrupt person to ever serve as P or VP--at least until Clinton-2 gets her turn. By comparison Kahn is a complete amateur.
Originally Posted by Old-T

Shut your NeoCon mouth, Old-Trollop... The Wilderness of Mirrors has you confused again... and get off my yard you fucking drunken asshole...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms

Yeah low-t.

That's why Halliburton started the conflict. $$$
  • Old-T
  • 08-02-2016, 08:21 PM
Typical IIFFy. Ignore the issue. Blindly defend Saint Dick. Demonstrate that you are a toothless redneck hick to the end.
Do I hear crickets?
No....that's the sound me not caring what you think.
  • Old-T
  • 08-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Yeah low-t.

That's why Halliburton started the conflict. $$$ Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Looks like IB is rubbing off on you since you create comments I never said.

Where did I say Halliburton started the war? I didn't. I said that Cheney saw an opportunity for insane profit and jumped in with both feet to make sure he directed where the money went.
Looks like IB is rubbing off on you since you create comments I never said.

Where did I say Halliburton started the war? I didn't. I said that Cheney saw an opportunity for insane profit and jumped in with both feet to make sure he directed where the money went.

Crawl back into your wine bottle, Old-THUMPER.
Ahh yes. Cheney also lined his own pockets with millions of dollars in kick backs right?

Halliburton got those contracts because they are uniquely qualified to do things no one else can do.

It's and old topic that's been discussed here at nauseam and has nothing to do with Khan.

It's your bed time Old-T. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Crawl back into your wine bottle, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All of his "monthly" gubmint checks should be in his bank by now, so he can restock on some M/D 20-20 or Ripple now.
  • DSK
  • 08-02-2016, 10:13 PM

I'm no fan of non-compete contracts at all. Hopefully they were properly monitored. Perhaps now that the war is over, they should be published on the internet.

As for Gold Star Kahn, isn't he proud of what he was doing, getting paid to bring Muslims into the United States?

Hell, I wouldn't care about bringing Muslims into the United States if we vetted them properly, and made a big profit off each and every one of them.
Good thing trump has his supporters against Khan on this forum, because n the real world it is diminishing fast.
Obama gave no bid contracts to Halliburton, too. So will Hillary. It's part of the crony system. Halliburton was a co owner of Bush, and is a co owner of Obama and Hillary. Hillary will do what her owners tell her to, just like Bush and Obama.
Grip, etc.