Encounter: Wendy had me soaring like Peter Pan!

User ID: -
Date: 08/25/2022
Name: Wendy
Phone: 985-687-3831
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...a/240257750634
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: Hammond
Activities: Cbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Black little past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smoking little body, above average booty and nice C’s
Recommendation: Yes
She is a hit or pass with people, for me it's a pass.
Wendy is no Emily but she still easily gets a passing score for me. Anyone seen the new crop, Annie and Chloe?
As the first one to alert this forum about smoking hot Wendy, I am out on her too. She is not as hot as she used to be (still hot though) and she is a starfish. I can confirm she will read this too. This place is too busy too. Less bang for the buck.
No reports on the new girls?
I stopped in last weekend. Chloe is younger and attractive. She came out and asked me to come back in 30 mins as they were both busy. I went back a few hours later. Annie came out and refused to get Chloe acting like she wasn’t there even though neither were busy at the time. I should have left. Time with Annie was not great. She is older than typical for there and service was not good. When I went to leave she called out to Chloe to come out to say to come back next time for her as she could tell I was not pleased. Short story is schedule Chloe.
Here to please. Chloe is pretty and great, but she is a little more cost plus, but not by much. Annie I didn't see, but she seemed like an average at best standard 40+ amp girl