Went by the Glory Hole again - El Paso

Well I saw their Backpage ad again - It usually says something like "Lexie at the GH, or Mandy at the GH" There are several various Ladies. One thing I really like about the Glory Hole is that there is usually always some Bareback action, whether it be bbbj, or even sometimes bbfs. Its a very unique thing, an all Female Glory Hole (no gay dudes or anything like that) For a little more you can even go behind the glory hole and be up close with her as well. Recently they even added some peepholes, so you can peep and see who it is behind the GH. I went and say Mandy last week. She is a really fine Latina girl, looks early 20's, she was naked behind the Glory Hole when I walked up, so I was super stiff by now. I stuck junior through the Hole and felt her nice wett lipps on a nice bbbj. I asked if I could go behind the GH and be up close with her to finish off, and she said yeah sure, so I did. It was CFS but very nice it was. The Bareback action there is very nice.

Great advertisement for your agency.
Agree....three piece
That is one creepy motherfucker.
BBFS is crazy. I'd rather play Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the gun.

At least you'd die quick.
BBFS is crazy. I'd rather play Russian roulette with 5 bullets in the gun.

At least you'd die quick. Originally Posted by CountryGentleman35
I've been going to Glory Hole Gigs since they started - great action. Have been doin BB for over 20 years with no issues. Personally I'm just tired of a lot of the USUAL "Go and fuck n suck with a cap with" Its pretty pathetic payin 150 - 250 for some of the backpage providers and not even gettin a little BBBJ action. I have seen over 25 of then in the last year - and NONE will even consider BBBJ. As a matter of fact the only few times I have been able to get the BBBJ or BBFS are at the Glory Hole Gigs. I know some of you don't like BBFS and is fine - you do your thing, and I'll do mine. and LOL for those who think I work there, you obviously HAVE YOUR HIDDEN MOTIVES for making negative posts or comments, probably disliking BB or the Scene in general - Kind of Odd Really. The last time I checked, I think the Purpose of this board is to assist each other in finding some nice action, however it seems on many of the threads there are too many negative posts. ANYWAY, i'll stop wasting my breath, ALL OF YOU LEGITIMATE READERS and POSTERS can enjoy my posts, and hopefully my info assists you, and I will simply IGNORE posts from those with HIDDEN NEGATIVE INTERESTS who probably just dont like BB or whatever
That is one creepy motherfucker. Originally Posted by JHurt1968
I've seen a Couple of Your Creepy Posts - One about the TV-TS in Alb. You seemed really concerned with that.. Possibly because you are really into TV-TS - and not real Female Providers ? It could possibly be the reason that you seem to like to post negative about those posting about Female Providers
That is one creepy motherfucker. Originally Posted by JHurt1968
Come on now-- there is no reason to go here with this.
Guys- let's knock off the picking on each other. Keep the discussion to the glory hole and the services there and not to the individual personalities involved here. No reason to make this a personal issue.
Well I saw their Backpage ad again - It usually says something like "Lexie at the GH, or Mandy at the GH" There are several various Ladies. One thing I really like about the Glory Hole is that there is usually always some Bareback action, whether it be bbbj, or even sometimes bbfs. Its a very unique thing, an all Female Glory Hole (no gay dudes or anything like that) For a little more you can even go behind the glory hole and be up close with her as well. Recently they even added some peepholes, so you can peep and see who it is behind the GH. I went and say Mandy last week. She is a really fine Latina girl, looks early 20's, she was naked behind the Glory Hole when I walked up, so I was super stiff by now. I stuck junior through the Hole and felt her nice wett lipps on a nice bbbj. I asked if I could go behind the GH and be up close with her to finish off, and she said yeah sure, so I did. It was CFS but very nice it was. The Bareback action there is very nice.

Originally Posted by smilesmany
Saw Lexie at the Glory Hole last Fri Night. was awesome really nice bbbj.
I gotta say, you enthusiasm is contagious.

I find myself wishing they would take their show on the road. Lol.
forgive my ignorance but where is this GH?
GH = glory hole. More important question is where is the GH? For a guy who won't shut up about the damn GH he sure goes on & on about nothing. 29 posts to date and 21 of them are about the glory hole.
I think the Glory Hole is a imaginary. place of excitement in his own mind.. maybe if he looked a local good girl up like me he would have not wasted his money but then again no amount of money will get me to risk HIV or any BBF...eww...I don't see how you say 20 yrs and nothing ..unless the GH is his wife .. The odds are against that stement. being true..but if he did schedule with me i would. cover him faster then he could blink after reading his posts about the GH..sounds. like a pimp trying to amp his business. or a bunch of careless. girls passing. around herpes ..yuck!! This is how disease. is spread.. Wrap it up..not for you but for her..