Provider Fees

There is 10% of the American population unemployed. There is another 10% underemployed, i.e. people who were working for $50,000 per year with benefits and were laid off and subsequently forced into jobs working for $15,000 per year with no benefits. There are people with Master and Doctorate degrees working for $7.25 per hour with no benefits and not getting a 40 hour work week.

Yet, providers think they're still entitled $300 per hour. I personally think all the hobbyists on this site should boycott the pussy until providers lower their rates. I have a family member who has a Bachelor degree in Biochemistry and a Doctorate degree in Pharmacy from the University of Texas in Austin. He only makes $50 per hour and is having to pay back over $100,000 in student loans. Yet, providers think they're entitled to $300 per hour!
Ha. A boycott.

I will give you a free bjs for life if you get every man on this site to boycott some pussy. lmao
  • S-Man
  • 10-27-2010, 07:15 PM
I have a family member who has a Bachelor degree in Biochemistry and a Doctorate degree in Pharmacy from the University of Texas in Austin. He only makes $50 per hour and is having to pay back over $100,000 in student loans. Yet, providers think they're entitled to $300 per hour! Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High
You should have him consider becoming a provider part-time to help pay off those loans... $100k / $300/hr = 333 hours (or appointments).
If you think its too high, don't buy it. and yes, we are entitled to 300 an hour!
  • fawn
  • 10-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Wow, and to think this is your first post......

I will gladly join forces with you BJ on this one honey..........
???? Ok so just because other people are loosing there job or not making as much as they used to that means we should sell ourselves short ? I have no problem getting my donation and i have ones that are 450 or more n still have no problem getting it.

Thats the same as asking somebody that makes more than you to take a pay cut cause you dont make what they do.

I can make 300-500 an hour but does that mean that you should make that to .. um i dont think so.

If your not happy with the rates that you find here on this site maybe you should try BP . I am not downing girls on BP as i still run there once every blue moon but maybe you can find a girl that you think is priced better for your income.
Wow, and to think this is your first post...... Originally Posted by fawn

Is your troll-O-meter going crazy?

Btw PITDH, you can always resort to the poor ma's alternative to the hobby. I don't think is nearly as fun as the hobby but it may take care of your needs. The best part is, it won't take too much of your now reduced income away and you can play as often as you'd like. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Have fun,

Mat
maybe you can find a girl that you think is priced better for your income
I'm one of the few on this site making $70,000 per year. I can easily afford $300 per hour, but that's not the point.

I will give you a free bjs for life if you get every man on this site to boycott some pussy.
Maybe it would be more realistic for the men on this site to boycott providers one at a time to get them to lower their rates so they don't get blue balls in the process. The men on this site could start by boycotting Infamous BJ to force her rates to $50 per hour and then proceed to boycott other over priced providers.
Yeah y'all got a troll.
Your treading dangerous grounds here. Last thing we need is a UPW (United Providers Workers) in our midst.

OK so who gets to set the rates? You?

What do you think is fair?

What if there was a hobby tax for those less fortunate so they can see the $$$ ladies too.

I play with what I can afford to play with. Inside the hobby and out.

It's called Capitalism!
Maybe it would be more realistic for the men on this site to boycott providers one at a time to get them to lower their rates so they don't get blue balls in the process. The men on this site could start by boycotting Infamous BJ to force her rates to $50 per hour and then proceed to boycott other over priced providers. Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High
I don't think so... BJ is a class act just like the majority of providers on this site. Period.

First impressions is everything. After this... your pickin's maybe slim here. You might want to consider backpage. I hear they have great bargains.

Trooper H
Can I step up and boycott the boycott? Assuming BJ, Fawn (not driving of course) and Kaci do prescreening.

Boycott, indeed. Have you heard the one about... Oh, nevermind. This one's much funnier.
It's called Capitalism!
Nobody would be twisting arms to get providers to lower their rates to be in line with our economy. I'm simply asking hobbyist to refuse to see providers until they lower their rates to an acceptable level based on current economic woes. Providers should be able to exercise their rights to set their rates at whatever they chose. Likewise, hobbyists should be able to exercise their rights to not see providers when they set their rates too high. It's called Capitalism!
And if BP is too high?
There is always the streets...
Just watch your 6
There is 10% of the American population unemployed. There is another 10% underemployed, i.e. people who were working for $50,000 per year with benefits and were laid off and subsequently forced into jobs working for $15,000 per year with no benefits. There are people with Master and Doctorate degrees working for $7.25 per hour with no benefits and not getting a 40 hour work week.

Yet, providers think they're still entitled $300 per hour. I personally think all the hobbyists on this site should boycott the pussy until providers lower their rates. I have a family member who has a Bachelor degree in Biochemistry and a Doctorate degree in Pharmacy from the University of Texas in Austin. He only makes $50 per hour and is having to pay back over $100,000 in student loans. Yet, providers think they're entitled to $300 per hour! Originally Posted by Pussy Is Too Damn High

No offense, but if it's really all about the money . . . he should have spent the money on a sex change.

Look, all kidding aside, everyone knows it's tough, no more than 10% of the guys here hobby like it was 2007. But look at what the cost of living has done, I really, really, really wish I could afford to get laid as often as I did just three short years ago. But I also know girls have to eat, buy gas, and pay rent, all of which has gone up since then.