Hair Length and Color: NCNS
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: NCNS
Recommendation: No
NCNS's go here in coed. Be sure to check out the sticky's
Oh, the anger. And the drama. And the timing:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1334866&page=2
I don't see where Maggie mentioned you at all. Maybe I missed it but this might be a case of where there is smoke there is fire.
After the first NCNS its on the OP and no one else.
First you pm'ed me from your other handle http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=271069 - trying to make an appointment. I told you that you were just too new. You then confessed that you had another handle Navy1814 where you had many reviews. I have the screen shot from your other handle telling me that you would pm me from THIS handle for any admins that are interested.
Based on that I set up an appointment with you. You then mailed me from your other handle (this one) and I could see why you need two handles. Because you are clearly bat.shit.crazy. And worse,you're mean. Just plain mean. And angry.
I knew that I would never see you but I also knew based on your posts where you are basically stalking one poor provider in particular that I could not just outright decline you. I never do that. I just say no if it's a no but you seem dangerous to me.
I knew you would retaliate in some petty way. I did not know the half of it. And you've done nothing but try to ruin my name and reputation because you're mad because I won't see you.
Back to the story, I then canceled our existing appointment and I have the screenshot to prove it, which I will be more than happy to share. I told you I might be visiting Austin soon just to placate you for the time being. I'd rather hoped (prayed) you would just move on but of course you didn't. You began hounding me every day about when I would be coming to Austin. Was I 'flaking' on visiting Austin? I finally just began saying I was busy. Or just flat out saying no to your request for appointments with no explanation.
You know.. Like I did when you emailed me this morning for an appointment. About an hour before you posted this.
Now why on earth would you email me this morning to "help you celebrate" your birthday which you consider to be a very special and exciting occasion if I've no showed you twice? Now, that doesnt make a lick of sense.
Must be because you are full of absolute shit.

I have never no showed anyone in my entire life. I have certainly had to cancel last minute due to things beyond my control, but no show? Never.

I have never mentioned your name publicly or privately even though you are someone who causes me great stress. Especially with your constant trash talk about me behind my back. Even though you are an absolute liar about your dealings with me. I've never said a word. So thank you for outing yourself. 'ppreciate it.
Hey OP, you're timing couldn't be worse!! You practically "outed" yourself! Why would you want to see any provider a second time if she supposedly no showed on you the first time?!! I find it hard to believe your story. Just saying!!
Umm, you are aware there's about 600 other providers here you could see, right? I've been in similar circumstances, but there're hookers for Gods sake. You're really going to get your feelings hurt about this? Man up and move on.
K
  • 03-24-2015, 01:43 PM
BUSTED!!! You should have tried that with a less intelligent/uninformed lady, because for sure Maggie is not the one!!!
Date: 3/15
Provider: Maggie May
Phone: NA
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=99045
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NA
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NCNS
Session Length: NA
Fee: NA
Hair Length and Color: NCNS
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: NCNS
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by navy1814

This is precisely what I'm talking about. A compulsive liar. I would not have expected any less. I used a "second handle" just like you were out of TX to visit "sick relatives" yet magically somehow posted an ad on the same day. I know this maybe far beyond your capabilities but at least make an effort to recognize and distinguish all the different handlers before creating all these fabrications or fake messages. It's kind of sad to be honest, I understand you've been through a great deal, however you have no right to take it out on others who have been nothing but polite and courteous.
Clearly she Has a phenomenal physique I just can't say the same about her character.There's absolutely no reason I should elucidate myself after telling the truth.Clearly this shows this person's lack of professionalism and maturity. You should have no difficulty comprehending that once you've grown up.
Originally Posted by Chaataca
That's cute did you post this right after finishing your coloring book kiddo?
  • 03-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Dude just stop please, with each post you are making yourself look worst.

At least she didn't tell you to pretend to be Michael Jackson, and "Beat It".
This is precisely what I'm talking about. A compulsive liar. I would not have expected any less. I used a "second handle" just like you were out of TX to visit "sick relatives" yet magically somehow posted an ad on the same day. I know this maybe far beyond your capabilities but at least make an effort to recognize and distinguish all the different handlers before creating all these fabrications or fake messages. It's kind of sad to be honest, I understand you've been through a great deal, however you have no right to take it out on others who have been nothing but polite and courteous.
Clearly she Has a phenomenal physique I just can't say the same about her character.There's absolutely no reason I should elucidate myself after telling the truth.Clearly this shows this person's lack of professionalism and maturity. You should have no difficulty comprehending that once you've grown up. Originally Posted by navy1814

Yes, I can see why you think this might be all my fault. Just like the 4 or 5 other providers that you have made similar threads about. Boy, you sure do have some bad luck

Have a nice day.