client refusing to give refernces and then heacted like a jerk.

Ladies Capt. Bob is his handle. I asked for references and he said yes at first and we went back and forth he kept asking service question and wanting bbfs and I kept telling him no and that if he wanted to know more about me then I need to screen him. He said okay Mother Teresa then told me to call his parole officer. I have his number if any of you want it and all of this is in text. I told him not to contact me again. So far he has not.
Thanks for the info, but you've been around long enough to know that this should go in the ladies only area. This is not an alert.
To clarify, you would provide the BBFS is he passed screening?
To clarify, you would provide the BBFS is he passed screening? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Not at all what she said. Try reading her post again.
Not at all what she said. Try reading her post again. Originally Posted by bolivarcorona
He asked for BBFS, she said No AND if you want to know more about her she'd have to verify him. I know very well there is a network of ladies, many that post on the board regularly, that tell the others he's a BBFS client and he's ok. Again, some like to yell Fire because someone asked for BBFS but the reality is there's a whole subculture here that many have no idea exists. Enjoy your DATY activities my friend.
This is not an alert and it's move to coed. It probably would have been better suited in the infoshare or ladies area.
Just to clarify Eccie 214 I do not offer BBFS.
To clarify, you would provide the BBFS is he passed screening? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
((JERK))