Providers: how low will you go?...age that is

Possibly too much time on my hands today, but I'm curious.

Ladies, what is the minimum age of a client that you will see? How young was your youngest? Was it a thrill to be the "teacher"?

Guys, how old were you? Now we won't include the babysitter, the wild trip to "boys town" while down on the border, or the weekend on leave or shore pass. I'm talking about a bonafied GFE gal...
I would have to say age 32-34 would be my cut off! I have "dated" a 27yr old before and I probably wouldn't do it again! Had absolutely nothing in common! Plus, he reminded me of my oldest son who is just a few years younger! I'll just sent them to Meg.....she loves those young things! LOL!
You could also ASK .....Providers ....what is your oldest client ...........and what is your favorite Age group or range ....sorry just a thought .....
As long as they have id that says that they are 18 its all good.
I was actually 40 when I first started P4P, but I looked like I was 82.
Well TSRV, I was going to leave the senior element out of it...lol...myself getting into that category.
Since most of us are "of age" here, I was just wondering how young the youngsters in the hobby were.
My youngest is 25 and I'm not sure how old my oldest is. I draw the line for oldest once I see a walker with tennis balls attached at the bottom. Not sure where I draw my line for the youngest...
My youngest is 25 and I'm not sure how old my oldest is. I draw the line for oldest once I see a walker with tennis balls attached at the bottom. Not sure where I draw my line for the youngest... Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

I actually have one of those (Walker) in the trunk of my car. Mine doesn't have tennis balls on it though. Sometimes I get dizzy and need the help. It's rare but I still use it sometimes.
I was actually 40 when I first started P4P, but I looked like I was 82. Originally Posted by CoHorn
CoHorn I am older than you but same idea. The ladies make me feel (if not look) a lot younger .
I'll just sent them to Meg.....she loves those young things! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
LMAO hell yea! Send 'em my way girl! I like to mold young cubs lol
I was going to make a joke about my walker but that seems inappropriate. Anyway I think I left it at Meg's place or was it Lana's place. First the legs then the mind but still not too bad for 83.
I was going to make a joke about my walker but that seems inappropriate. Anyway I think I left it at Meg's place or was it Lana's place. First the legs then the mind but still not too bad for 83. Originally Posted by LuckJack
I was just makin a joke....sorry to offend (if I did)....
Not at all babe just noticed Poppi's post. I really don't use a walker besides I left somewhere, maybe Lindsey Lacy's , hope not if so she has it wrapped in leather and electrified.
I like older men always have. My minimum is 35, I have let the 25-30 sneak thru. Hmm my youngest client ...well thats a secret, but he sure was fun to play with. :-)
I like older men always have. My minimum is 35, I have let the 25-30 sneak thru. Hmm my youngest client ...well thats a secret, but he sure was fun to play with. :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Cradle robber!