So you want to hang out with or date a provider?

Hello all! I hope everyone is well and getting off with a smile. I am enjoying my retirement almost as much as I enjoyed most of the metroplex. Recently though I have had a few of my repeat offenders offer and ask to see me on my personal time. I am very flattered indeed. So in order to let you gentlemen know. You don't want to date a ho! Most married or involved providers are with people they met outside of the hobby. Heres why.

1. Providers are like plumbers, electricians, and any other self employed service worker. The plumbing in a plumbers house? When you have been doing some of the biggest and best or smallest and still paying all day long. All a girl wants to do is go home wash her mouth and her ass. And chill. No makeup, burping, and doing anything but do what?????

2. Free sex is never free. Your gonna pay for it someway someday. Longer than an hour is called being your wife. You see where this one goes.

3. Don't be married and try and hang with a provider. Wives and girlfriends are a typical reason to run for the door. And to explain you let someone with a flat borrow your phone. It's not sex you're paying for. You pay us so we won't tell your wife. Joking joking. You pay us to go home.

4. If you are single the best way to get blacklisted is to date a provider then piss her off. You will never pay for it again.

5. Don't tell a provider you're wanting to date. That you had been shot down earlier that day she was backup. And expect her to feel special to see your dick for free after you do.

6. Don't expect a provider to believe you when you tell her you just want to hang out and kick it. To us all we hear when say that is you're broke.

7. Please believe that you are going to have to work harder to see a provider naked on her own time. Than you do getting screened and scheduling as a newbie.

Thank you for letting me rant. Please add to the list. Or even argue against one made. Now back to my regualarly scheduled sleep.
8. I don't go to Tom Thumb just to wander the aisles or expect a free meal just cause I'm a nice guy.

9. I don't ask my therapist out on a date either and just ask if "she can just listen for a while, you don't have to give me any advice."

*Jacqueline - I see your point entirely. I teach college and conduct coaching/consulting for companies. I send the clas out on break - and my students will surround me and start asking questions, seeking advice...things that either 1. I get paid an individual fee for or 2. Have nothing to do with the class. But frankly after a 90 minute session when I send them on break - I want them to go away for 15 minutes! I need to stop teaching and stop being on.

Enjoy your retirement! ~jeff
  • st929
  • 02-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Well written and a great perspective. Maybe some will listen but most will learn the hardway.
Been there, done that........NEVER, EVER again!
BUT, But, but You tell me you enjoy spending time with me....
Poppy you cheating on me!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! dude you are so busted!....giggling
BUT, But, but You tell me you enjoy spending time with me.... Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
LOL...Good One!
I was saying providers in general say they enjoy spending time with me.(Tongue and Cheek Joke) Wasn't singling out any one specific woman.

My teacher finally pounded into my head the differences between real and make believe. I have a good friend who keeps me in line. I don't know what I would do with out her. Thank You, The Original Becky!!!
So what happens if the provider is the one to sugggest spending time together OTC?
There just isn't a positive way to reply to this, so I'm hesitant to reply at all. But, since I've pointed out men being insensitive to the women here before, I guess it's justified to point out the opposite.

Some interesting and valid points. It's been a long, long time since I dated, but most would apply regardless of the ladies past or present profession.

To summarize; don't call unless you have money to spend on me and don't expect to get laid.

While I agree that service industries are similar, I don't recall seeing adds from plumbers saying they would love to clean your pipes and they are really, really, missing scooping shit out of toilets so please call. In short, providers may rent bodies and skills but sell illusion (successfully crushed by your post).

I can understand the pitfalls of your situation, but, maybe it would have been better to tell the former clients (that you presumably used to tell that you loved to see), that you are retired, and therefore no longer need their money nor desire their company? Rather than reminding all of them, and all of us, that it has always been about money and power, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool.

But then, if we're fools for thinking it's more than the money when we see a provider and get laid. . . what would that make someone who spends money dating a retired or non-provider when they aren't assured of getting laid? For goodness sakes guys, she's tired so leave her alone. . . very.
I just wish you'd come out of retirement long enough for a rendezvous. Anyone looking for love in the hobby is looking for love in all the wrong places. NSA goes both ways and it is part of the best of the hobby.
I have a few "friends" who I will hang out with OTC only if I'm not busy with the real life or the hobby! Yes, I do enjoy their company whether it be dinner, drinks, or even going to see a movie, but not to actually date! I tried that a few times and it never worked out on my part! I'm looking for a NORMAL relationship outside the hobby without even thinking about the hobby!
Let me reword your title a little and see if that changes anything.

What if you want to date or hang out with someone who happens to be a provider? Not because they are a provider but prehaps in spite of that?

The guy can deal with what the provider does for a living and they like each other as people. Would that change your viewpoint on this subject?
For those of you who don't know my writing style. Please excuse me if I came off too brash. It was meant only to be humorous. I have always said that the gentelmen who I spent my time with in the hobby. Have treated me with more respect and grattitude than the guys I date in my personal life. I am not tired of the hobby. I am retired from the hobby. My posting was nothing more at entertainment not a validation of my status of wealth or power. If I offended you or crushed your ego I apologize. But for those of you who have seen me post on the other site. I am honest in my approach to my personal and hobby life. To know me is to love me or wanna f**k me. Either way you still come away all warm inside!

Side note to Bubba. I am very honest with everyone about my choice to be a provider. It's not something I've done to be ashamed of. If anyone I've ever come across has had a negative view on the hobby and how we do the things we do. I've made sure I've made a positive out of their negative. Most guys don't care if you were a provider in the past. To them they hear that and want to date you more. Cuz they know that when it's time in the relationship for BCD. It's going to be an amazing experience that they are going to be crawling not walking away from!
Maybe I'm making this too simple. Want to date a provider? Ask. Deeds will tell if words do not. Is it realistic? Just answer honestly. Would I do it? Hell, no. And not because some of the ladies I've met aren't worth it. It's just long odds, very long odds.