What would it take on a day like today???

Figured I would be the first...lol

I imagine we're all going to have some extra time on our hands today. Folks, seriously, if you don't have to get out this morning....don't. I'm out in it and it ain't good and it won't get any better.

With that being said.... extra time available, bad weather, no work, and all the great ads here lately us guys are going to start thinking...lol

How special does a lady have to be or just how special does her special have to be to get you in the car today? I know there are other threads going that are covering this topic but I'm calling your bluff.

Just what would it take today?
Hmm... not sure what it would take a guy, but now that I live fairly close to my incall I can make it out to play in this weather!
Well the choices will be limited on days like today for anyone that can't explain why they are outside the usual living area their SO's have designated for them. I'd think even the golden pussy queen herself wouldn't be worth risking the fall out for. It's only a couple of days. You guys will live.

Just sit on your arm till it falls asleep then play with yourself and pretend it's one of us.
If I wasn't at work ALL day today. :-( It wouldn't take much for me to see my lady of choice. Especially if she called/texted and said she wanted to see me. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work standing outside waiting for a customer.
Snuggling on a cold day bringing some warmth isn't so bad.
  • motor
  • 02-01-2011, 07:42 AM
well, i am one who took on the weather to come to work only to figure out that i could have stayed home. So now i am at work....goofing off a little and working a little
  • Surge
  • 02-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Pretty much staying in today, but like Poppy said, the right text from the right provider (Alyssa, hint hint) and I would trek out in this crap...LOL!
Oh, there is one I would be happy to go get stuck with all day. No "dragon"ing my feet with this one. I would "fly" to her in a second. Cannot think of a better way to pass a cold winter day
Pretty much staying in today, but like Poppy said, the right text from the right provider (Alyssa, hint hint) and I would trek out in this crap...LOL! Originally Posted by Surge
SENT...
Good Job Surge!! Have fun bro!
  • Surge
  • 02-01-2011, 08:57 AM
SENT... Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
whoo hoo! Putting the chains on the tires and grabbing the snow boots...

Here i come!

P.S. can i keep the snow boots on for our session?

Just what would it take today? Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
All it's going to take is a "come on over" from a top provider. I had already planned to have an appointment today and am not too concerned about the weather. But considering that my scheduled appointment cancelled due to weather, I'm not too optimistic.
all it would take is an appointment with a hot provider (they are ALL hot).......and my wife to go into work today ...but her office is closed today and she is home...with a honey do list ..... so my day sucks ......but tomorrow is another day
  • fawn
  • 02-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, I made a quick run this morning but now I am home just resting on the couch with a nice cozy fire. So nothing could drag me back out in the cold today...
Nothing would get me out on to the Dallas hwys today.
I guess I will remain a virgin till the weather and roads clear.