Oh Em Gee! Easy Deposits!!

I just discovered something uber cool!! I logged onto P411 and saw a notice regarding clients purchasing points as a gift to a provider and suggesting the ladies could use it as a way to receive a deposit.

This is a very cool idea! It does away with the hassle of gentlemen having to go to a drugstore to buy a for cards and the riskiness of using PayPal for deposits (PayPal is known to keep the funds if they find out it's for an adult oriented business).

I've never asked for deposits myself, but just replied to another lady's thread this morning telling her they're a hassle. So talk about timely!

Might be a handy idea for ladies who ask for deposits before committing to tour a city for example.

• Jaleh
  • 02-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the info babe.. Very very useful. A , money gram/western union and paypal can always be a bit of a hassle especially if your not user friendly.
That's really cool. I don't think they'd work well for my deposits, but I'm definitely adding this to my list of gift ideas.
I thought it was pretty cool.

An interesting question is, would you save the points for posting upgrades or visiting ads, or just cash out. If someone sent you a 500 dollar deposit (points) to fly to his city, thats alot of points.......lol

But they do make good quick gifts. :-)

Thanks Gina
If someone sent you a 500 dollar deposit (points) to fly to his city, thats alot of points.......lol
Good point! I didn't really even think about clients purchasing larger amounts of points... and I'm going to have to do some more thinking about that.

While I don't have any personal issue with cashing out points given to you by a client, doing so could put us in an iffy position. I don't know that it will become an issue, but if it does I'll likely need to limit the amount a client can "gift" per day and make it clear that those points can't be cashed out.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it though!

Always,
Gina
Just an FYI ladies, if you have a Netspend card, there is a way in the netspend website for you to send an email to your client and he can transfer $ to your card from his bank to you without him seeing your card number nor you seeing his banking information.

Had two very generous and kind clients do it for me a few weeks ago for last minute cancellations. They suggested sending the $ not I .
Love the points for gifts!!
I'm sure it's also been thought of, but eccie or P411 or another organization with scope enough to provide it could also be a credit/debit card clearing house for appointments. The possibility of being able to use an expense account card for appointments would greatly expand the business of some providers.
I'm sure it's also been thought of, but eccie or P411 or another organization with scope enough to provide it could also be a credit/debit card clearing house for appointments. The possibility of being able to use an expense account card for appointments would greatly expand the business of some providers. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
My guess is that, for ECCIE owners, this approach raises all sorts of legal issues, and none of them are good. Might be different for P411 being based in Canada.
My guess is that, for ECCIE owners, this approach raises all sorts of legal issues, and none of them are good. Might be different for P411 being based in Canada.
I'm not willing to open that can of worms.... so points are to be purchased as "gifts" only, to be used towards Upgraded P411 ads only.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Just a thought, folks.
  • S-Man
  • 02-03-2011, 12:57 PM
If P411's merchant account is with a Canadian bank, don't forget the fees associated to credit purchases when merchants use non-US banks.