Providers: how high will you go?...age that is

Ladies, what is the max age of a client that you will see?
How young was your oldest?
  • Go4it
  • 02-03-2011, 05:29 PM
LOL - Good question --- I just saw my first ad who wouldn't take me cause I'm too old. No biggie. Just glad to know so we both don't waste our time, energy, and money.
I saw a very nice gentlemen the other day. He was 82. I had to help him up the stairs and he had to hold on to me to get undressed. I do believe that he was the nicest man I have ever met. Funny story how he came too see me though. He was having problems down there with his you know and told his doctor about it and his doc said well you just need to start touching it everyday and get it aroused and he said doc I just can't touch my own dick so his doctor told him to go to back page and well that's were he went.
Tara,

Do older guys take forever to orgasm? I'm just curious if it takes longer with age.
I love older men!!!

Talent comes with age....
The oldest hobbyist that I have been with was 88 and he was able to go two times!!
I always ask the lady if she sees old guys. I've only seen two ads that had a maximum age.
I love older men!!!

Talent comes with age.... Originally Posted by alecia
Maybe not so much talent as much as appreciation and experience. I love women that love older men. I am 59 and always tell em up front I am an old dude. So far the I love older men!!! response has been the norm and my lil ego just soarsLove each woman as tho she could be your last and the peach just gets sweeter.