just a FYI

aight its summer in da south....ima verry hygenic man....but just know if im going to u incall....i will be fresh showered....buttttt im a heavy sweater......so if i gotta walk more than 2 minutes in this hell ima be soaked...so have ne a cool shower running please lol
I broke a sweat just trying to read that BS ghettoese.
  • Pyle1
  • 07-20-2023, 12:21 PM
Shinepro?
aight its summer in da south....ima verry hygenic man....but just know if im going to u incall....i will be fresh showered....buttttt im a heavy sweater......so if i gotta walk more than 2 minutes in this hell ima be soaked...so have ne a cool shower running please lol Originally Posted by Footfein75

I hear ya. This damn heat causes swamp ass. Folk can laugh but it's real
Cold Shower ready!
What in the Ebonics is this. Can someone please translate. I spent a lot of money for my education. What I got is it's extremely hot. No matter if you take a shower at home, the simple walk from the car to the room is arduous, so another shower is needed inside especially since some of you guys are packing extra lbs.
What in the Ebonics is this. Can someone please translate. I spent a lot of money for my education. What I got is it's extremely hot. No matter if you take a shower at home, the simple walk from the car to the room is arduous, so another shower is needed inside especially since some of you guys are packing extra lbs. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Seems like you didn't need a translation, just felt like being a pretentious douche? I'm sure you're very cool on the internet now.
Seems like you didn't need a translation, just felt like being a pretentious douche? I'm sure you're very cool on the internet now. Originally Posted by justblaze
LOL
Seems like you didn't need a translation, just felt like being a pretentious douche? I'm sure you're very cool on the internet now. Originally Posted by justblaze
Get your weight up youngster, get some reviews under your belt before you come at an esteemed seasoned vet here. Understand the pecking order in this game. Again, I don't really care for the Ebonics in the Op original post. Spell it out correctly so we don't have to guess
Get your weight up youngster, get some reviews under your belt before you come at an esteemed seasoned vet here. Understand the pecking order in this game. Again, I don't really care for the Ebonics in the Op original post. Spell it out correctly so we don't have to guess Originally Posted by Pitroom
Shinepoop you’re all about the Ebonics But This handle is undercover

Yes who isn't sweating balls theses days
Just stopping by to mention that my fav coffee shop in Okc is actually still open just north a few blocks at 36th and May.
In the RW though.
I'll be back in fantasy land full time Sunday.
Are you all playing nice?
Just stopping by to mention that my fav coffee shop in Okc is actually still open just north a few blocks at 36th and May.
In the RW though.
Are you all playing nice? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Don't hi-jack the thread. Stay on topic.
Don't we always?
Don't we always? Originally Posted by NordicJag
just know if im going to u incall....i will be fresh showered....buttttt im a heavy sweater
In the RW though.
Of course we are