Fuck Ymmv. Either fake it well or actually enjoy sex

I hate ymmv. This is a precursor to the best review ever written by @thehobby. The absolute best session I've ever had in my life. I'm still breathless and it's been 30 minutes plus ago. This that recession proof pussy. Depression proof pussy where you say you know what....fuck it......I ate 3 days ago. I can go ahead and trade my chicken, perhaps my last meal in for this pussy. Stay tunefy
You TO know that @TheHobby is an account on Instagram for a band. And a search on here shows a user with TheHobby as a user in Iowa

proof : https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=353868

wise words:
Hater's gonna hate
Skater's gonna skate
Faker's gonna fake
Still looking for attention. Lol
The review of the decade is out now. Please thank me in cash app. I decided to bless you'll with a nugget.
The review of the decade is out now. Please thank me in cash app. I decided to bless you'll with a nugget. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Love this part.. Pit is on record speaking out against "deposits" yet if I am reading this right, he wants you to pay him before you get to read his reviews? Isn't that a deposit?
Are refunds given promptly
In regards to the "Title" OP: A Provider wouldn't be successful in the Hobby if the first part of your title didn't occur (minus the YMMV, I have never been YMMV).

And as a Woman with a Real World, Sex Is Very Fulfilling. BUT, I am only speaking for "myself". Putting on the "Provider Hat" is completely different than the "Real World Hat". Two Completely Different Worlds. Boundaries.

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
Yup Ghosty that's how it works these days. Folks I don't know coming in my inbox with requests for Intel please be cash app ready. 30 dollars per dm. I'll show you the way on how to avoid that foolish ymmv.
Pit,
We don't allow ads here
Pit,
We don't allow ads here Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Pit,
We don't allow ads here Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Sorry Sir. I'm doing my best to be compliant here. Thank you for being kind to me as opposed to always punitive. Please ignore those who offer zero Intel on anything besides 20 year old stories that have zero relevance today. Again I'm not a fan of ymmv. I think ladies should enjoy sex or fake it (we all got stories about Escape and wildflowers. I got one about Diamond that's a gutbuster)
I actually enjoy sex. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't happy. I love seeing a man's face when he climaxes. That in itself is gratifying.

Besitos!
I actually enjoy sex. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't happy. I love seeing a man's face when he climaxes. That in itself is gratifying.

Besitos! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Besottes!
Burritos!

Besitos! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I’m the same way for women. That’s why I started doing this…hence my Signature line. It’s fun making women orgasm!